**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Cosmic awakening gem

Who gets it?

5* Cosmic awakening gem 31 votes

R4 Hyperion
45%
Superman69Jim0172JCPer14Thecrusher_9756SandeepSMelkerlanneroNamelezEnderDraco58ZombieZeddFooshblalala_Danny_Username72647LostReplica23Saransh786 14 votes
R3 Medusa
48%
Kenny292AraevinnameplasMlewis37TrojanX05DR_MantisToboggan1WeaponXlXChampioncriticB_Dizzle_01Avetrex2FhfjghhggggjfhfjgSaket_123SidDDragonWebby72Bdavis_2017 15 votes
Wait for someone else, pls comment who
6%
Foxhero007NEO_mr_Anderson 2 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    R3 Medusa
    Medusa of course
  • SSofLimboSSofLimbo Posts: 148
    I'm not really looking for a defender, want a versatile attack beast.

Or should I wait and see if I get a cosmic rank up gem when I become elders bane and then use both on Medusa?
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    R4 Hyperion
    Hyperion all day I easily stack 11 furies with mine and he's Sig 18
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    R4 Hyperion
    SSofLimbo wrote: »
    I'm not really looking for a defender, want a versatile attack beast.

Or should I wait and see if I get a cosmic rank up gem when I become elders bane and then use both on Medusa?

Hype is the definition of a versatile attack beast, and the awakening turns him from a amazing champ, to one of the best
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Wait for someone else, pls comment who
    Carnage!!!!!!!!!!!
    But, If you can't wait for Carnage, both are good.
    I tend to go on Hype.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    R3 Medusa
    Medusa bro. Hypes is old news on defense. Medusa is still amazing there. On offense she’s great as well. A viable LoL champ. I don’t see anyone doing LoL with hypes.