**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Make magneto a boss that he deserves to be.

I know this game doesn't actually follow comic book accurate powers to a point of changing all their abilities. For example, the symbiote in champs like Venom, Carnage, Agent Venom, Venom Pool.. evasion (spider sense) shouldn't happen at all against these champs. I can go on and on about characters abilities but when you think of Magneto in the comics, he has always been a boss in the mutant world. Besides Jean Gray and Ice man, he ranks as an alpha level mutant. I really hope you guys buff him up because he simply needs it, I don't understand how a super villain and one of the most powerful mutants ever is the weakest mutant in the game.

Yes heal block is great but you have to wait till L2, L3 to use it. Yes Magnetism is great too but doesn't actually imply to all metal champs (Thor, Drax, Jane Foster, Juggernaut). Bleed is not great, 55% chance to actually make them bleed in the specials is terrible. Please consider adding fury to him, evasion of projectile metals or him being the only character to have all unblockable specials. As a player of this game for 2 years now, I still don't know if he's a defensive player or not. I hope adding buffs to him we can tell much easier.

Comments

• Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Magneto is actually an unconfirmed level Mutant however with fears such as being able to control metal on the MOLECULAR level he'd easily be considered Omega

But that's not the point is it?
  • Atomic_WolfAtomic_Wolf Posts: 59
    All I want is for them to change Magneto's special 1 to what it was before they nerfed him. It used to have a chance to stack two bleeds on the opponent.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I think he should be immune to or at least have a lot of resistance to metal based specials like bullets and swords and take a lot less damage from metal basic attacks. He should also gimp and have more of an advantage against metal champions since he controls all metal. The utility would make him more useful against champs like falcon and War Machine and make him a better matchup with metal champs.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Against metal champs like the iron gang and ultron, he should have an ability to either crit higher or have an ability to knock them out when they are below 25% health and when he uses an sp3.
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    What are you guys talking about?! I love my duped out magneto and magneto marvel now at rank 1. I think they're perfect just the way they are. :)
  • Maveric_joMaveric_jo Posts: 13
    Lots of champions need a buff, magneto, ironman, antman, luke cage etc.. they should give them some kind of utility so that we can either use them for offence or defence
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Besides his Sig is totally useless in endgame when you have tons of health to ever cross 20% hp in 1 hit
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    More debuffs on metal opponents like -30% attack damage, suffers a small amount of energy damage after Magneto activates a special attack even if it doesn't hit the opponent
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    He needs to have more to do with metal than he does currently. What they have right now just doesn't cut it. Boost attack against metal champs and add something to the ability where metal projectiles/weapons don't connect(like an evade or maybe better like a miss effect).

Also increase the amount of champs affected. Kind of odd how it's decided now who is affected
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    edited July 2017
    Some good suggestions here. Avoiding metal projectiles totally makes sense. War Machine, Fixit, Punisher, Winter Soldier, Agent Venom, etc. shouldn't be able to touch him with their bullets. It's ridiculous. At least give a percent chance that can increase with sig level or something.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    I just wish he hit harder and had a better sig ability. I don't agree with making his specials unblockable though.

The increased bleed chance would be a nice touch. If any good changes happened I wouldn't mind seeing his prestige raised.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    ADDZZ wrote: »
    They've been nerfing him for 2 years. First they removed his leadership synergy (perfect block) and then they removed his L1 double bleed (nobody understands why).

Now he's complete garbage. That's just kabam though, all the old champs get nerfed down to nothing to make way for new champs with the same abilities. Gwenpool has a similar sig to magneto. Then look at how they destroyed Doctor strange's power gain, right before releasing Hyperion. Nerfed black widow and gave crossbones and Gwenpool similar abilities.

Same old kabam.

Gotta make the old champs worse to make the new champs better and more appealing to get people to spend that money for them. Than give new champs insane prestige so the heavy spenders will unload for them to boost their AQ. That not complaining, thats just what makes sense
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    What's odd to me is that Magneto was never really a highly sought after champion. (The only exception being his one time role in the perfect block synergy team of Cyke, Magneto, BB). I remember most people complaining about getting used to his animations, etc. At one point he didn't even have Magnetize. Why he needed to be nerfed is beyond me. He was never OP by any means.