**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Whats so bad about her ???

NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
Ill be the first to admit Kamala Kahn looks weird ! She looks like a rainbow had a child with a spray tan ! But a 5/65 version beat ROL Cap Marvel in less than 150 hits. Her damage is fine with 2 crits on her special 2 i usually land around 10k damage with a fury buff... I'm most likely gonna take my 5* up to r3 here soon her damage is sweet with fury building up maybe not Act 5 chapter 4 material but I could see her wrecking at least the first 2 chapters of Act 5 I used her in AQ for the longest time to clear poison lanes and she did great... Ik it sounds unlikely but running map 5 I scored over 3mil points using r2 5* Netflix DareDevil... r2 5* Kamala and 4/40 Hood... I'm just curious why people hate her so much ? She's not even that bad besides her Halloween Costume

Comments

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    She certainly hits pretty hard once you have a couple furies. The main thing is, what she does, many other cosmics do better. So she has poison immunity. Medusa, hype, corvus are all immune as well. She slowly stacks furies with her heavy attack (can get about 3 in 1 heavy), but this is extremely awkward to do, leaves you vulnerable, and doesn't have a good pay out. She even loses the furys if struck. Meanwhile, Hela has the same mechanic but has semi-permanent fury (and generate at a faster rate i think), hype only needs to land a heavy to gain lots of fury, and medusa gains it automatically. What else can KK do? A little block proficiency, some weird armor interaction that I don't remember...the point is, there are loads of better cosmics that do what she can but better in addition to other utilities. Hyerion has power gain, incinerate, healing; medusa has armor shattered, autoblock, permanent bleed; corvus has immunities, insane burst damage. Even lower tier cosmics like vp or captain marvel are all better options than her
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    edited October 2018
    Namelez wrote: »
    Ill be the first to admit Kamala Kahn looks weird ! She looks like a rainbow had a child with a spray tan ! But a 5/65 version beat ROL Cap Marvel in less than 150 hits. Her damage is fine with 2 crits on her special 2 i usually land around 10k damage with a fury buff... I'm most likely gonna take my 5* up to r3 here soon her damage is sweet with fury building up maybe not Act 5 chapter 4 material but I could see her wrecking at least the first 2 chapters of Act 5 I used her in AQ for the longest time to clear poison lanes and she did great... Ik it sounds unlikely but running map 5 I scored over 3mil points using r2 5* Netflix DareDevil... r2 5* Kamala and 4/40 Hood... I'm just curious why people hate her so much ? She's not even that bad besides her Halloween Costume

" besides her Halloween Costume"

She is wearing traditional Pakistani Costume, she was design by Pakistani American (Sana Amanat)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sana_Amanat
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ms._Marvel_(Kamala_Khan)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWxWwewXJbU
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Don't get caught in the prestige trap. If you like using a champ by all means rank them up. What everyone else is saying is true though so before you take her to rank 4 where resources become very hard to come by consider the other cosmic choices guys have listed above. Above all though remember this is only a game and as such do what makes it enjoyable for you
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    She isn't the worst champ in the game. I'd put her in the middle honestly. She just doesn't do anything better than other options.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Bro. My 5/50 domino took WS down in 106’hits. And waste 2 T5Bs on it. Lmao
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Don’t care about other opinion or the tiering sxxt. Just play what you like.

But if you are using champs to compare side by side, there are a lot more champs out there did better. Just put duped 5/65 kamala khan with other champ to compare, then you understand. Example:
    -duped Iceman has double immune and easily 10k without fury. He has frostbite and frostarmor too
    -hyperion has poison immune too. He has auto power gain, choice to regen, incnerate sp1, sp2 with stun, heavy gains fury (usually 5-6 stacks)
    -duped SL, no immune, but power drain/shock/armor break sp2. Sig ability just wreck everything with high combos.
    -sparky, no immune, but 10poise charges sp2 can easily gain 3-4 times sp2 dmg than other champs, auto evade where save you from most undodgable projectile (perhaps try bringing 4/55 kamala khan and 4/55 sparky fighting collector?)
    -duped medusa, my favorite by far. Will never regret 5/65 her, the problem just that I don’t have her 5* 😂

My opinion is, if u r going for end game content, there are many more greater utility champs, but back to square, is a game that u wanna have fun, just play the champ you like. Just like I like playing capt marvel but no one will ever encourage me to 5/65 her over the above list.

Iceman is triple immune

Poison]
    Bleed
    Incinerate

• NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    I'm not saying she's better than all the other cosmics I'm asking what is bad about her ? Why so much hate ? I already know what all the other cosmics do and of course they out rank her by far I took 4* Hyperion and Venom up over her but what I'm asking is why do people act like she's the worst champ ?
  • Pit_Pit_ Posts: 32
    Because she is
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Cos shes meant to be a meme champ
    Pit_ wrote: »
    Because she is

How ? Her damage is good. She's poison immune so good for AQ and she's not the worst cosmic champ. So what's ACTUALLY bad about her @Pit_
    Cos shes meant to be a meme champ

Besides her weird outfit what's bad about her ? @Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg
  • Wait. Someone has 5*r5 KK? May I see her and the acct name so I can make sure she's in our duel bot?
    chunkyb wrote: »
    Wait. Someone has 5*r5 KK? May I see her and the acct name so I can make sure she's in our duel bot?

Its on YouTube bro you'd have to look it up he only took her up during the Venom Beta to r5 to test her out
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I have her and IP as my only five stars. I don't use them at all
    I have her and IP as my only five stars. I don't use them at all

I understand why u don't use IP but nobody has given me a clear actual reason behind why Kamala Kahn sucks. There is no reason. Yes there is better but it doesn't mean she sucks @XxLoganTDCxX
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★

I think as a character she's amusing enough, especially with squirrel girl (why she's not a playable champ I have no idea).
    Gamewise she's like shulk, ant-man, colossus- champs with unimaginative attack animations and lacking bells and whistles. If you get her free in a phc, the hate is way less than if you blew your rent money to finish, say, Monstrous Master and got her, which actually would be really impressive given she's not listed in the crystal.

I think as a character she's amusing enough, especially with squirrel girl (why she's not a playable champ I have no idea).
    Gamewise she's like shulk, ant-man, colossus- champs with unimaginative attack animations and lacking bells and whistles. If you get her free in a phc, the hate is way less than if you blew your rent money to finish, say, Monstrous Master and got her, which actually would be really impressive given she's not listed in the crystal.

I see ur point about the animations her Sp2 is about the only thing I like
    Here is the thing... its not about "What makes her so bad"?... but more like "what makes her good"?

That is a great response tbh. Best one I've seen so far the only good thing about her is her sp2 tbh pretty decent damage too but I like ur response @RandomizerRuns_4
  • sickboy9sickboy9 Posts: 40
    She sucks, crystal jaw and pillow fists, if you get to choose who'd you rank up? Blade, Domino, Killmonger, Corvus Glaive who could obliterate champions or KK ? Be honest, at the end, those are your resources. She doesn't inflict bleed, doesn't regenerate, no True Strike and a regular and pretty common special 2 in terms of damage, I've read some people go and sell her because she's useless.
    sickboy9 wrote: »
    She sucks, crystal jaw and pillow fists, if you get to choose who'd you rank up? Blade, Domino, Killmonger, Corvus Glaive who could obliterate champions or KK ? Be honest, at the end, those are your resources. She doesn't inflict bleed, doesn't regenerate, no True Strike and a regular and pretty common special 2 in terms of damage, I've read some people go and sell her because she's useless.

But they don't sell AntMan ? She Hulk ? Vulture ? Collosus? So why her is my question
  • sickboy9sickboy9 Posts: 40
    Because ant man has glancing and a great synergy with Wasp ans Ghost, she Hulk with BW and DD and Hulk can chain nice stuns, Vulture is good if you know how to use him, Colossus used to be good in the game before 12.0 and now has a decent synergy with Omega Red. Anyways, go ahead and r3 her... Hopefully one day our alliances will meet in AW and we could have a chance to gain easy points, expend valuable resources on a trash champ, but before that, solo the Golden Symbiote with KK on Epic and post the video and I'll quit the game I swear to God.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    She is her being poison immune really doesn't help her and niether does her ok damage, it really isn't anything to write home about.

So she beat her winter soilder in a 100 hits lol that oesn't mean squat some champs in the right builds beat him way faster than that including 4* champs and some other 5* beat him in the single low double digits.

In fact both Mrs marvel and Captain marvel blow her out of the water in terms of damage, furry, a fairly useful ability, and they're posion immune to.

She's one of the worst champions in the game and one of the worst cosmics, underwhelms at what she does do well a lot of champions do way way better inlcuding them^.

She's a terrible aq champ, she's a terrible aw attack team, she's a terrible defender, terrible bad in quests and she has no ultility at all and nothing going for.

There is a reason why she's a meme tier champion besides low pi and why some of the YouTube people gave her a minus -5 out of a 100 as a score.

She's nothing but arena fodder at best, and definitely not worth ranking past 2 or 3 unless you're desperate or need points in sa and events.