**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If u could have 1 6* who would u pick ?

NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 β˜…β˜…β˜…
Like the title says and ik im gonna miss a lot of champs so just bear with me LoL also feel free to comment why this champion πŸ‘

If u could have 1 6* who would u pick ? 73 votes

KillMonger
13%
Mattylono1_eefErSandDarkrider05BreybreyDankestChefStrikerrx8SmashTheSpicyKnightAgent_T 10 votes
IronMan Infinity War
16%
AxeCopFireDrownedGodÆrroneousDragonFire2NairvehlQucolucrjuDrVD99Chris1212123Welderofortuneravens52Samspade23Wakanda4Ever278 12 votes
Captain America Infinity War
23%
BigPoppaCBONEDaredevi1Fan7Greifmaster911Savio444SpiderCoolsHammerbro_64CupidMelkerlanneroMrmarvel123DR_MantisToboggan1Thunder5715NamelezGhostboytjieMitchell35Hyperbolein_1LoctiteSuperGlueCosmicspiderman777 17 votes
Mephisto
2%
CainMoeyTehr 2 votes
Domino
43%
ArcDeAngelusKpatrixdanielmathErza_ScarletTendersquadGamePlayWorldnameplasklobberintymeezgoingFixxxRasiloverSpurgeon14BobomanRepto23JC_Atticus9090OmegaDexionPaytoPlayDaddyDPrylank 32 votes
Venom The Duck
0%

Comments

• NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Does anyone happen to know what the next featured 6* pool is? I swear I saw a Dormmamu as one of them.

I have no clue bro but omg could u imagine fighting an awakened 6* Dorm πŸ˜‚
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Domino
    Theres a 6* symbiote howard?
    Theres a 6* symbiote howard?

Yeah bro ! Lagacy and Vekxs has one rn he'll be available to the 6* Featured sometime
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 β˜…β˜…
    Domino
    This isn’t even close
    This isn’t even close

Maybe I shouldn't have included Domino πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Corvus
    Corvus

Nice choice !
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Corvus duped. My R5 5* is a beast of all beasts. Could only imagine him as a R3 6*
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 β˜…β˜…
    IronMan Infinity War
    IMIW can do so much got to love him, embrace life and live it on the edge to get the most out of this champ that power gain is amazing.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Namelez wrote: Β»
    Does anyone happen to know what the next featured 6* pool is? I swear I saw a Dormmamu as one of them.

I have no clue bro but omg could u imagine fighting an awakened 6* Dorm πŸ˜‚

Dorm isn't half the defender he used to be before the MD change. I have him as a high sig R4 5* and he's meh at best these days
    Corvus duped. My R5 5* is a beast of all beasts. Could only imagine him as a R3 6*

Omg that would be deadly !
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'll take a 6star JoeFixit
    I'll take a 6star JoeFixit

Lmao I saw that Joe Fixit and immediately had the feeling that was ur answer ! How much do u like him bro ?
  • Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215 β˜…
    KillMonger
    Didn’t even see Domino on this but I’d still probs pick KM
    Venom Duck still has 0 votes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚