**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Leaderboard ban history

GabbrosGabbros Posts: 156
edited October 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I have friends who got banned for being piloted. Some were huge spenders. Some people play this game for champion collection and to keep his rating high in the leaderboard. These guys treat these accomplishments as their trophy.

I believe permanently removing players off leaderboard is an excessive treatment/punishment. If the ban was related to, say, cheap third party units and the severity is that they gained a huge advantage to the point it boostes their pi with bunch of new champs, i can certainly agree with banning the player and being off from the leaderboard once they are unbanned. But, someone who got banned for sharing his account or piloted who his alliance got rating docked and he got ban time should not be off leaderboard. For players that play this game for the prestige ranking or trophy collection, they will likely quit because they no longer see the point of keep spending real 1000s of dollars every week to stay ahead in ranking. Aside my friends, I know quite a lot of people who dramatically spending less and lost a lot of motivation. Think about it Kabam.

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    They got what they deserved. Cheaters dont belong on leaderboards
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    They cheat they deserve whatever punishment is thrown at them, since they violated the TOS kabam could have banned them permanently and it'd be completely in their rights. If this is what makes them quit they shouldn't have knowingly screwed over fair playing alliances.
  • snwwsnww Posts: 4
    edited October 2018
    Some people don’t realize the game they play is mostly driven by spenders. Kabam is a biz afterall. I do agree that punishments should be severe but to a reasonable extent. This is not a new game...if the offense was deemed pardonable or of lower medium severity, I don’t see what is there to hurt letting them stay on leaderboard if they obtained ranking by fair means.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Cheater will likely quit? I hope so.....bye
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    I'm sorry, is your argument that he shouldn't be banned, or he should remain on the Leaderboard when banned? In any case, that's the price you pay when you break the rules.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    The moral of the story is cheaters don't deserve glory.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Cheat and get booted. Why would a cheater stay in the top rankings? Or I got a idea. Let’s ieep them there with a label that says cheater under them instead of legend. I like it.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Gabbros wrote: »
    Their pi ranking which is based moslty/solely on their spending has little to do with the violation.

Bans and punishments should be based on severity, not a flat fixed value.

Here's fun math:
    22 whales × $1000×12= $264,000 per year
    5 guys per alli x 30k allis × $5=$750,000 FROM THAT DINKY STINGER CRYSTAL OFFER TODAY

A big hearty LOL in perpetuity for everytime someone says Whales Fund The Game.

I hope you realize when people talk about whales they spend a hell of a lot more than $1000 a month. Try more like $1000-2000 weekly on units/refreshing champions + they spend on the same deals as your 5 guys per alliance.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    1-2k weekly is a stretch. Saying someone spends 4-8k p/month means that the person you are speaking about needs to be making at least 15k per month. Which on that number is take home around 8k. After food mortgage and cars and life etc that doesn’t even add up. After writing this the person would have to make over 20k per month to spend that much. I spend around $500-$800 a month and make 20k so I couldn’t imagine someone having the resources to spend 4K a month on this game. I’m assuming the people who spend on that magnitude are very cery far and few between or are getting some sort of free items from kabam like seatin and the rest of them.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    Gabbros wrote: »
    Their pi ranking which is based moslty/solely on their spending has little to do with the violation.

Bans and punishments should be based on severity, not a flat fixed value.

Here's fun math:
    22 whales × $1000×12= $264,000 per year
    5 guys per alli x 30k allis × $5=$750,000 FROM THAT DINKY STINGER CRYSTAL OFFER TODAY

A big hearty LOL in perpetuity for everytime someone says Whales Fund The Game.

I hope you realize when people talk about whales they spend a hell of a lot more than $1000 a month. Try more like $1000-2000 weekly on units/refreshing champions + they spend on the same deals as your 5 guys per alliance.

hes just throwing numbers, but as u can see kabam does make a lot of money

he just gave number for 22 whales, I am pretty sure there area lot spenders in all aspects of the game.

certain youtuber who opens fgmcs like candy, was a huge whale before anyone knew about him.

What kabam is trying to do is entice newer players to spend here and there.

so imagine all veterans or new players picking up the mastery deal, there hasn't been 1 for a long time. and I am surea bunch of people picked up the deal.
  • Hey there, the forums aren't really the place to discuss individual accounts, including bans. If you have any questions related to bans, you can find more info here.
This discussion has been closed.