**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Request for even 1 day of 30 minute AQ timers please!

Trying to do right with departing members getting SA rewards but are still waiting to start AQ This is hurting my alliance to transition to getting new people in. Being fair and nice to let people get rewards is costing everyone else. I feel like I'm doing the right thing but we will be penalized for doing so with 1 hour timers. 1 day of 30 minute timers I'm sure would not just help my alliance but many across the board going through sudden and planned changes to their rosters. I know I'm not alone out there! Thanks.

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Bro i feel you in the same spot with my alliance. Why is SA taking so long today
  • Bump. Can a mod chime in? We treated the members who donated before they left as fair as possible but Getting a 4 hour late start doing so will surely prevent us from finishing on day 5. Thank you.
  • aWaRgOdaWaRgOd Posts: 6
    edited October 2018
    What can alliances do in the future to avoid a problem like this? It felt wrong to kick people before they got their earned rewards. Similar to people getting kicked a day before end of aw season. We likely won't finish this aq series on day 5 with the late sa rewards in aq day 1. Thank you.
  • If a mod could pm me or respond here it would be appreciated. Are any other alliances not in a time crunch because of waiting for sa rewards for departing members ?
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    When this or something similar happens in my alliance I do whats best for the alliance, not for those leaving. Specially if they are leaving during AQ.
    Ideally you wanna do right by everyone, just not always possible.
  • R4GE wrote: »
    When this or something similar happens in my alliance I do whats best for the alliance, not for those leaving. Specially if they are leaving during AQ.
    Ideally you wanna do right by everyone, just not always possible.

Thanks for the reply. Yes in the future sadly that is what I will do. It was a handful of people though so it was tough. I'm proud of my guys we finished enough to still place under 500 :)