**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thanking the new difficulty and rewards

benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
It was quite fun, but of course, the reward is the best of all:
eai5czhgbs9k.jpg
Why don't you just rename it to "5* Falcon crystal"?
Right, because those who already has a stacked roster will open Dominos and Corvuses. ( No offense Lagacy).

I'm not even angry, I'm just sad and disappointed.

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    benshb wrote: »
    It was quite fun, but of course, the reward is the best of all:
    eai5czhgbs9k.jpg
    Why don't you just rename it to "5* Falcon crystal"?
    Right, because those who already has a stacked roster will open Dominos and Corvuses. ( No offense Lagacy).

I'm not even angry, I'm just sad and disappointed.

I have a fairly stacked roster and got loki. RNG sucks man. It happens to everyone. This round of featureds gave me corvus, colossus, WS, bpcw, GR, falcon, corvus, bpcw, and loki
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    7th feautured this round and didn’t pull anything worth rank 2 lol
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I duped Colossus! Well worth my time... NOT
  • Ltopher87Ltopher87 Posts: 22
    j2kgxdrnahw0.png
    This is exactly why I will never waste my shards on a featured crystal. I bet only 1% of people playing get a decent champ from this free one. There is always a catch when they throw something nice in your lap
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Ltopher87 wrote: »
    j2kgxdrnahw0.png
    This is exactly why I will never waste my shards on a featured crystal. I bet only 1% of people playing get a decent champ from this free one. There is always a catch when they throw something nice in your lap

What's the catch here genius? Besides you just not getting "what you deserve"? You just like everyone had a chance at something good. Neither of us did. Get over it
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 169
    Ultron 4 me. Sucks
  • C4ptainC4ptain Posts: 63
    I really don't see a point in going for the 5* featured unless you are stacked with 5* champs. 3 5* versus 2 5*s and a slim increased chance at a better one? I'd rather gopher 3 5*s. Yeah, I may pull ip and shehulk, but maybe I'll dupe them eventually for extra iso/gold.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Bleh. Tempted to complain... And I guess I am in a backhanded way. But I did get Domino X3, CG, Masacre, Hela X2, IP, BPCW, Ultron and finally Vulture. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

qewjbfq7xdqj.png
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I got a 5* Wasp on main and 5* IMIW on baby. Pretty happy about IMIW but Wasp is meh.
  • BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
    I was lucky to pull Magik from the crystal, although I was one tick away from AA, so mixed feelings as I think Magik will be used solely for Alliance War.
  • Sunny2847Sunny2847 Posts: 125
    Pulled a juggernaut!!!