**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blood and Venom - Symbiote difficultly

2»

Comments

• FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    IOSJasoN wrote: »
    You guys are completely missing the point of this post lol..
    But I too have a strange feeling it's to test out something more sinister to come..
    Perhaps we're both just paranoid, but again given previous experience of these things it's really hard to shake that feeling off..

They can be testing for future boosts to put up in the store

However, this is not the first time they sold boosts for a specific event. Ghost Rider's event immediately came to my mind
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    gage201205 wrote: »
    Proofggwlxfij4dfw.png

Was true strike successful against IMIW or you didnt boost the sym for that fight lol
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Bruh this was easier than epic.. why complain?
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    OMG .... so many people and one side track mind, what happened to all of us , without reading, understanding the meaning or thought or concept, everyone assumed that this post is a same “complaining “ category post.

Guys you are able to beat the content with symbioid, but that’s not true , without enhancements, try your luck and see if your symbioid can give you a breeze walkthrough with the content.

The point is to understand why you have every possible counter available to beat this content. Did this happen very often. “ NO “ only this time and very first time something new introduced to us , just to play with.

The question is why.

Only one person read the post and understand it thanks @IOSJasoN
    @Haji_Saab thanks
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    My thought:
    1. This time kabam not named the EQ as "Uncollected" and used "Epic" instead, and it is opened to those players with level 40 or above. Thus it is not an apple to apple to comparison if you insists this Epic = Uncollected.
    2. I understand OP's point about Symbiote Difficulty (especially Act 1.2 boss OG Vision is almost impossible to defeat w/o boost) yet Kabam also mentioned it is bonus difficulty. I think it is an experiment of Kabam to explore different possibilities of the game.
    3. I also understand why some of the above players expressed disagreement with OP's comment. Just like the Gwenpool EQ, almost everyone can complete the Epic level and got "Blockbuster" title. Then few players post long essays here complaining why Kabam lower the bar of difficulty. Unless Kabam make it official that it is their goal to make every future EQ like this, otherwise I think it is too early to complain about Kabam's trial.
  • Wally2Wally2 Posts: 2
    Cut Deep, Total carnage and mind games boosts are greyed out, with no countdown timer in my game. Anyone else experiencing this? If they removed these boosts it makes the simbiote level MUCH harder. Totally unfair.
  • Cptnkillr_89Cptnkillr_89 Posts: 56
    Proofggwlxfij4dfw.png
    I used recoup on abom and he still wrecked me quick. Am I missing some key strategy? Too many poisons? I dont know
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Proofggwlxfij4dfw.png
    I used recoup on abom and he still wrecked me quick. Am I missing some key strategy? Too many poisons? I dont know

Use Tenacity with recoup and take it slow ... don’t stack too many poisons ... i used a poison immune in the end myself
    How many units did you guys used to revive symbioid in this quest. Honestly depending on one champ I think one mistake and you have to pay with the revive. I have used more revive in this quest as compared to the normal quest where I can use my regular champs.

Now some of you will say who told you to depend on one champ, well you are right but this quest is designed to use symbioid only or mostly, yes yiurcan try your luck with others too but even with boosts and other means , the damage output was too low to beat any of the champs in one go.

So if everyone used a good amount of units in this quest to just revive symbioid and clear the content then I would say that I will stick with the normal quest with my regular roster I don’t want this one champ decency.

Few nodes are designed to get your symbioid KO specially in the last chapter hive mind.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Xthea9 wrote: »
    How many units did you guys used to revive symbioid in this quest. Honestly depending on one champ I think one mistake and you have to pay with the revive. I have used more revive in this quest as compared to the normal quest where I can use my regular champs.

Now some of you will say who told you to depend on one champ, well you are right but this quest is designed to use symbioid only or mostly, yes yiurcan try your luck with others too but even with boosts and other means , the damage output was too low to beat any of the champs in one go.

So if everyone used a good amount of units in this quest to just revive symbioid and clear the content then I would say that I will stick with the normal quest with my regular roster I don’t want this one champ decency.

Few nodes are designed to get your symbioid KO specially in the last chapter hive mind.

I'm not totally disagree with your thoughts indeed, yet given I'm uncollected and have 100% heoric/master/epic/symbiote levels this time. I want to throw something different:
    1. I spent ~300 units (energy refill + revives) for 4 levels in total, which is much lower than previous EQ.
    2. Some of the quests are a piece of cake if you use r5 symbiote + boost, but it doesn't mean you can't make it with your roster plus good team synergies. Seatin demonstrated how he used WS for the symbiote level.