**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank down ticket please

Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
This aliance war hurts me i need rank down ticket for my bleed champ his my strongest in war

Comments

• NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Adapt bro there's plenty of other champs u can used that don't inflict bleed.

Also are u in there 1-5 AW ? If not don't worry about Bleed Champs if so AW isn't the only game mode
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Namelez wrote: »

Also are u in there 1-5 AW ? If not don't worry about Bleed Champs if so AW isn't the only game mode

it can be hard to adapt when your top champs are bleed lets say your top champ are 5:65 archangel now your strongest champ is useless
    Kobster84 wrote: »

it can be hard to adapt when your top champs are bleed lets say your top champ are 5:65 archangel now your strongest champ is useless

My top champ is GwenPool @Kobster84 and I'm adapting.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Have to adapt the only gimped champ is AA. But the rest will handle. Blade has danger sense. GP has an Arsenal of utilizes. Hawk and WS can power drain, KM has true strike.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

thankfully I'm not fully in this boat
    I only have 1 r4 5 star and she's x23 I'm kind of annoyed how I just ranked her and now shes useless for a season nut at least she can be used in aq
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★

I only have 1 r4 5 star and she's x23 I'm kind of annoyed how I just ranked her and now shes useless for a season nut at least she can be used in aq

X23 will be fine this season. She gets the crit buff now and will have 25-50% increased attack.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Raganator wrote: »

X23 will be fine this season. She gets the crit buff now and will have 25-50% increased attack.

She will be feasible but I don't think when fighting bleed immune node on a non-bleed immune champ will trigger her crit buff.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

We appreciate everyone's feedback about the upcoming changes to Alliance War. To keep the forums more organized, please post your thoughts in the official discussion thread. Please note that at this time, we don't have plans to give rank down tickets.
  • Mace532Mace532 Posts: 29
    I took my Archangel to 5/65 long ago specifically for war and he has been an immense help. With the new global war node, I won't be able to use him at all in war. This is insane. And I know he's not the only one affected by this change but it completely negates his signature ability. Rank down tickets are the only reasonable solution. Either that, or change the node.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Good luck with that. They won't listen.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    It’s only one season... looks like you’ll have to find another solution for the season. Also it’s only 1 mode that he’s affected so they can’t really dish out tickets for that
    It’s only one season... looks like you’ll have to find another solution for the season. Also it’s only 1 mode that he’s affected so they can’t really dish out tickets for that

I have plenty other options. I don't struggle in war. Regardless of that, they're robbing him of everything that makes him good.
    Mace532 wrote: »

I have plenty other options. I don't struggle in war. Regardless of that, they're robbing him of everything that makes him good.

That makes him good yes but its in one mode for 1 month

zeezee57 wrote: »
    So with the global node in place who's a better attacker at the same rank and level, AA or IP? Serious question now 😂

Honestly probably IP haha at least he has armor, regen, armor break, and stun. AA literally gets nothing at all.
  • Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    You can always put him on defense
  • JSnookJSnook Posts: 219
    Agent_T wrote: »
    You can always put him on defense

Take your logic out of here. There is not place in here for that.
  • Kaks0053Kaks0053 Posts: 83
    Keep dreaming.I used an awakening gem on him and took him to R5. He's a waste now
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Mace532 wrote: »
    I took my Archangel to 5/65 long ago specifically for war and he has been an immense help. With the new global war node, I won't be able to use him at all in war. This is insane. And I know he's not the only one affected by this change but it completely negates his signature ability. Rank down tickets are the only reasonable solution. Either that, or change the node.

they said it is only for one season
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    My team uneacfet Sl and void most comone from me now im take SW it to get the bost from he vs Medusa.
This discussion has been closed.