**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

R3 5star Hawkeye or R5 4star Blade

Hi guys. At long last got 3 skill T4CC and I believe these are the best options facing me. Kindly give your opinion. Thanks

R3 5star Hawkeye or R5 4star Blade 53 votes

R 5 4star Blade
58%
Captain_KandiceShrimkinsDeeparvistakAraevinTheManMythLegendbuffajrSuperman69Alex13369GamePlayWorldnameplasKozelDarkJeryG8terSceptilemaniacMostWantedCrazyjack719AdvItsTheBroskiPrylankKngSpc 31 votes
R 3 5star Hawkeye
41%
Spity68no1_eefJohan66777adqqedfyvrmatlarmanJonibärchenRajutedaSandeepSMelkerlanneroJakearoundB_Dizzle_01cookiedealerAleorSmashSolotrixdoctorbJustcause102LordNeoInfineightAngusMac279 22 votes

Comments

• Both are unduped. Please help give explanation for your choice.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    R 3 5star Hawkeye
    4* is getting phased out. Use resources on 5*s.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    5 star Hawkeye all the way. When you dupe him he's crazy good. 4 stars might be cheaper rank ups in terms of resources but they are becoming less and less relevant.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    R 5 4star Blade
    Is this even a question?? Blade
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    R 5 4star Blade
    Blade for sure. Normally 5>4 stars but when the 4 star is miles above the five star, the rule is irrelevant
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    R 5 4star Blade
    It's hard cause 5* is 5* but Blade is such a game changer. Hawkeye.. Not so much
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    R 3 5star Hawkeye
    I have 4* blade duped and maxed and I really see his shortcomings with end game content, unless you running full suicides

Even then the health pool for 4* is just lower
  • Did not expect such a heated response. I may lean towards Blade. Forgot to mention I have Ghost Rider as well for synergy. Thanks all.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    R 5 4star Blade
    Depending on where you are in the game then id say Blade, he shreds 5.4 bosses, even as a 4*. Hawkeye should get ranked up as he is an amazing champ! I have him as a 6* and pair him with Void all the time.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    edited October 2018
    Hawkeye has some killer power drain and his bleed is excellent. When he's duped, his Sig ability turns everything but robots into puddles. Even if yuou take away his bleed, that power control is a game changer.

Anybody saying to rank a 4 star or a 5 isn't taking into account how much 4 stars take from block damage and the base stats don't lie. A 5 star is simply going to be more useful down the road.
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    I had same issue, only thing was my blade was duped...but i still went for him even though im not a huge fan of blade