**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we keep our Summoned Symbioid?

please, kabam? plleeeaassee???
okay, i know it’ll never happen. but i think it would be a great idea if they make one available as a permanent character. and we could customize his moves and abilities based on what class of iso we put into it...

Comments

• FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    While I find this ideal intriguing; I must point out that the option to customize the summoner symbiote based off of class iso could be skewed and potentialy abused.

With the mystic class, full of the god tier champs everyone is gunning for; a max ranked symbiote feared to act like SW (a champ that will never be a 5* or above), or as an overpowered Magik, it would possibly break the game.

I suggest, enjoying the services if the symbiote while you still can. You’ll eventually pull an awesome champ from your crystals.
  • My suggestion is that they could give a recompense guaranteed 3* symbiote-related champion with a chance for a 4* one
  • Arjunhph wrote: »
    My suggestion is that they could give a recompense guaranteed 3* symbiote-related champion with a chance for a 4* one

Have the quest give a “Symbiote Crystal” or something. Then when your symbiotic ends up god tier you can clear the quest and get the reward.
  • Something like that, yeah
  • Often the things we love have to say goodbye and it's no different from our little Symboids. :( I, too, will miss mine, but they can't stay forever!
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Often the things we love have to say goodbye and it's no different from our little Symboids. :( I, too, will miss mine, but they can't stay forever!

Often times the things we say goodbye to are never really gone... Their spirit will live on with those who remember them. And who knows... Maybe our Symbiote will resurface someday, when the time is right.
  • MorosophMorosoph Posts: 100
    Ranking down a single tier would be fair. It would still be strong, but somehow proportionately so.