**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champ to use generic awakening on?

TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
edited July 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I have the most trashiest of champs and after so long i finally have some worth using a gem on just that they came at the same time

Which champ to use generic awakening on? 70 votes

Magik
34%
CrusherOfDreamsShadTheManGunzoCapWW2TKalOnur4headMrMrEadqqedfyvrSpeedbumpSpiritphillgreenTxAggie17Spartacus29SnaggleBreynolds11BaraksAdub80Stark78Alfanogain_againSamuel030s 24 votes
King Groot
0%
Cap OG
1%
Luismarquez131 1 vote
Guillotine
4%
ICRUSHYOUDEADTayTay_1063SummonerB2 3 votes
Elektra
1%
Yellsome 1 vote
Howard the Duck
0%
Wait for a better champ
58%
superunknown012Platinumreach4Noob_2yrsTimone147AjavedShynight00TheLazyKingPera5Spity68AndrewSaiyanvg2782Dexman1349Nikskini7abo2abeaupoemPrimmer79GhengisHanAppleisgodVartox 41 votes

Comments

• nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    Wait for a better champ
    The best thing would be to wait, but if you want to use it anyway, magik is the best option.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Magik
    Meh...I like Magik most
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    Wait or use it on Magik
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Magik
    Il_JooO wrote: »
    Wait or use it on Magik

• CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Magik
    I don't know what's going on here. Magik is one of the best in the game. She's an insanely awesome defender, and can reverse HUGE amounts of damage, such as an SP3, if you time it right without dying. She's in the top 3 Mystics easily, and we all know Mystics have a huge advantage with Mystic Dispersion. Easy choice. Don't wait for a better champ, because there are very few who are better than her.
  • DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    Wait. With your collection of champs I doubt that alliance wars defense is your top priority - where Magik shines as an A+ defender.

Among mystics, Dr Voodoo, Ghost Rider and Scarlet Witch are more likely to get you through game content once awakenened then Magik is.

Also, if you ever get SL or CA WW2 you'll need to awaken them to make them A+ attackers.

Do you hVe any awakened 4 star champs and how often do you get them? Magik is by far the best choice among this given, but waiting might be more prudent
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    So far in my 4* list i have

Ultron(duped)
    CM and miss marvel(duped)
    Mordo(duped)
    Hawkeye(duped)
    Thor(duped)
    Hulk(duped)
    Falcon(unduped)
    Gwenpool(unduped)
    BPCW(unduped)
    Storm(unduped)
    Wolverine(unduped)
    Rouge(unduped)
    Drax(unduped)

Rest arent worth mentioning
    Magik

Ultron(duped)
    Mordo(duped)
    Hawkeye(duped)
    Thor(duped)
    Hulk(duped)
    Falcon(unduped)
    Gwenpool(unduped)
    BPCW(unduped)
    Storm(unduped)
    Wolverine(unduped)
    Rouge(unduped)
    Drax(unduped)

I'd say Wolverine, then. My favorite champ. Don't use SP moves and you almost have to TRY to die.

Ultron(duped)
    Mordo(duped)
    Hawkeye(duped)
    Thor(duped)
    Hulk(duped)
    Falcon(unduped)
    Gwenpool(unduped)
    BPCW(unduped)
    Storm(unduped)
    Wolverine(unduped)
    Rouge(unduped)
    Drax(unduped)

I'd say Wolverine, then. My favorite champ. Don't use SP moves and you almost have to TRY to die.

I like him and if I dupe him from crystals I might r5 him but tbh he isnt worth an generic gem to me
    Magik

Ultron(duped)
    Mordo(duped)
    Hawkeye(duped)
    Thor(duped)
    Hulk(duped)
    Falcon(unduped)
    Gwenpool(unduped)
    BPCW(unduped)
    Storm(unduped)
    Wolverine(unduped)
    Rouge(unduped)
    Drax(unduped)

I like him and if I dupe him from crystals I might r5 him but tbh he isnt worth an generic gem to me

He becomes unkillable. He's my top choice for all hard quests. Just don't take all the damage at once, and he'll get it right back. But if you don't wanna do him, go Magik.
  • PrinceEldarionPrinceEldarion Posts: 76
    Wolverine is absolutely the right answer! he's considered God Tier when awakened as long as you have him at a high enough sig level.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Magik
    Magik or Wolverine.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Wolverine all day with Magik coming in a distant 2nd.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Wait for a better champ
    I'd say wait. If you get a SL or a Voodoo it'll unlock even more content for you to awaken them. If you do not want to wait I think that Rogue and that Gwenpool are better options for awakeing right now than the other ones that you listed.
    Wolverine unduped is pretty good as is. Duped he is an AQ lane clearer. Magik could be awakened if you are needing to upgrade your defense for war, but you have solid options for was in Ultron, Mordo, Hulk, and BPCW.
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    Magik or guilli. I'm not a big fan of wolvie because he hits so weak
  • JayT1996JayT1996 Posts: 95
    Wait for a better champ
    Wait it out & use on someone else
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Wait for a better champ
    I still have my Generic awakening gem despite having a very similar lineup.

My Magik is awakened and is a beast. I've been told Wolverine is amazing, but I only have his 3* and haven't really used him outside arenas.

Awakened Gwenpool makes her unkillable via special attack (unless it triggers a stun), but can take care of that if you are able to roll off 6.5m points in arena...
  • HahaNuHahaNu Posts: 43
    Wait for a better champ

Ultron(duped)
    Mordo(duped)
    Hawkeye(duped)
    Thor(duped)
    Hulk(duped)
    Falcon(unduped)
    Gwenpool(unduped)
    BPCW(unduped)
    Storm(unduped)
    Wolverine(unduped)
    Rouge(unduped)
    Drax(unduped)

Wolverine is worth generic awakening gem, that regen can help you a lot. I use him in AQ he can clear all the map.
    So hey guys I used the gem on wolverine and r5ed him

Now I got another problem
    An 4* archangel from phc
    I still got 1 generic gem left with 3 t4 mutant class catalyst
    What should I do?
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Wait for a better champ
    So hey guys I used the gem on wolverine and r5ed him

Now I got another problem
    An 4* archangel from phc
    I still got 1 generic gem left with 3 t4 mutant class catalyst
    What should I do?

Max rank him. And if your do awaken him you got yourself a new Magik killer in AW. Or maybe Gwenpool. Tough decision for sure