**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Choose your champ

Should Kabam have the option for you to get any champ you want in in like 6 months intervals. So at least you can look forward to something instead of this play for years and hope u get your favourite champ fiesta.

Choose your champ 63 votes

Yes good idea
30%
CrkwestadqqedfyvrStar_Lord_GamePlayWorldwskyeungStrikerrx8MalkingreyEugene_VirtuosoGhostboytjieRana1988pigupompom5PlDERMANWelderofortuneIron_spider1Samspade23LoctiteSuperGlueKarthikPABSosa1020notdjwolf1979 19 votes
No explain reason
69%
ArcDeAngelusMegaSkater67AxeCopFireTrektbuffajrGrafikdevAlpha07Darkrider05Mirage_Turtleexc3lBreybreyJonibärchenSpiderCoolsFR33_HUG5Hammerbro_64Duke_SilverWorknprogressThecrusher_9756Panchulon21Cupid 44 votes

Comments

• book_er_tbook_er_t Posts: 29
    edited October 2018
    I understand your point. But we still keep resources in hope of pulling a good champ at the moment.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    No explain reason
    book_er_t wrote: »
    I understand your point. But we still keep resources in hope of pulling a good champ at the moment.

Only ridiculous people do. I'm not passing on a good champ today for the slight hope at a great champ I may never get
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    No explain reason
    Nope
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    No explain reason
    No just no
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    No explain reason
    It would be nice but Kabam would never do this. It would break what they're all about. Everyone would just choose god tier champs.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    No explain reason
    I don’t think selecting a specific champ is the right thing to do but I think they need to have more crystals that removes the trash. Maybe when they come out with a Coulson type challenge or even Symbiote, they could give a crystal that has nothing but above average champs and better in it. Even if it’s a legendary crystal (4* with chance for 5*) of only great champs would be better than a 5* featured crystal where options include Colossus, Vulture, and IP.
  • Yes good idea
    maybe
    @Worknprogress well if you have a champ that is good in your opinion there’s no reason to hold the rank up.
    _Chaos_ wrote: »
    It would be nice but Kabam would never do this. It would break what they're all about. Everyone would just choose god tier champs.

Well that’s what everyone does anyway most have at least one Top champ ranked.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    No explain reason
    Because no.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Yes good idea
    It would be a better idea to have ever couple of months a option like that venom bundle for 40$, just with iceman, blade, stark spidy, you get the idea. You should ether have to pay for it or just have a quest where everybody gets the same champs, with no item usage if you complete it you get that months champ if not better luck next time.
    It would be a better idea to have ever couple of months a option like that venom bundle for 40$, just with iceman, blade, stark spidy, you get the idea. You should ether have to pay for it or just have a quest where everybody gets the same champs, with no item usage if you complete it you get that months champ if not better luck next time.
    Well said that’s a solid idea too. Guys think I just want the champ. I want to work or pay for it but not want any rng with this one.
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    They can make it different way. Like you choose your class, random 5 champions pop up and you choose one of them. It’s been done in other games too. I think Bleach mobile game did it twice, its like anniversary thing, they even gave players fully maxed 6stars(ofc im not asking 6* mcoc) but that was generous. I wonder what kabam feels. But im sure they won’t make it happen in my watch tho😂
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    No explain reason
    People would just chose the god tier and boom we would see a node in alliance war season XX to combat that champ lol
  • MalkingreyMalkingrey Posts: 26
    Yes good idea
    I’m not greedy. I’ve been playing for over 2 years and all I want is a 4* Wolverine !!!!
    Malkingrey wrote: »
    I’m not greedy. I’ve been playing for over 2 years and all I want is a 4* Wolverine !!!!

Tell me about it 2.5 years and no wolverine too.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    No explain reason
    NO,what did you take last night.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    No explain reason
    Every one would pick god tier champs. The crystal fault would be pretty useless for champs.