**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AA rank up choice

Just pulled aa was wondering if he’s worth taking up to r4 5* unduped or just to rank 3?

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    R3 until awakened in my opinion. He is also seeming to lose a lot of ground with all the new bleed/poison immune champs being added along with the new bleed immunity global node in AW.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    If you're doing it for AW, you might not want to rank him past r3 until the next season, as he will really be nearly useless this season.
  • Des1234Des1234 Posts: 80
    It would probably only be for questing and aq my aw team is blade km and void
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Dont rank him useless now
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    R3 for aq
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Des1234 wrote: »
    It would probably only be for questing and aq my aw team is blade km and void

Have you 100% act five yet? If not, you probably won't be going for act 6 (you'll need him at r4 then), and since there is not content where he needs to be at r4 for currently(barring alliance war, which I don't need to explain), I would say keep him at r3 for a while.
  • Des1234Des1234 Posts: 80
    I’ve completed 5.1 half of 5.2 and completed 5.4 just the rest of 5.2 and 5.3 to explore