**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Prestige.

Would 4.5 be considered good?

Comments

• Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Two years back pal
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    Damn. I suck then. Lol
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    No you don't
    i Guess you are a beginner
    Everyone starts from scratch pal
    Soon you'll cross 6k don't worry, game is easier nowadays
    I’ve actually been at the game for 1.5-2 years. But I was 2 useless alliances. Didn’t really start growing till mid this year. I do have a few maxed out 4*.
    zncjay3qua3w.png
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    4.5 for where you are looks decent. Its not good or bad, its just where you are. But also cant blame people if they wont take you because of prestige. its a give and take. Get a 5* r4 and watch it jump a little
    Yeah I’m waiting on more science t4c to take Quake up 4.
    I know some people focus on just prestige champs but some aren’t that great. I’m focusing on champs to deal w the style I use.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Top prestige probably close to 10k right now and that will be for awhile until some highly duped 6* at r2 appears. This is based on 4-5 maxed 5* in top alliances and high prestige maxed champs are ~ 10k prestige
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Prestige really is just a number reflecting the time and/or money you have spent in the game (plus abit of luck) . Low prestige doesn't equate to you being a bad player at all, just mean you don't grind the arena as hard as others or spin like COWhale.
    I know 5* are the way to go but at times when I have the better option at 4*, I’d rank the 4* up. I.e, I got Punisher 2099. I have the t4c to rank him up but I’d rather focus on a tech champ w more uses
    I do grind in the arena. Just not the 5* one. I usually do the featured one.
    Jestr54 wrote: »
    Yeah I’m waiting on more science t4c to take Quake up 4.
    I know some people focus on just prestige champs but some aren’t that great. I’m focusing on champs to deal w the style I use.

I dont "focus" on prestige per se and not many in my alliance do. What I meant by my comment is a r4 5* is WAY above a r5 4* in prestige no matter who it is. So once you get one of those, itll help.

That being said, a 5* r3 champ, while the PI might be slightly lower than the 4* r5, it has more health and attack. 5* also get more points in arena. If you have a steady stream of t4cc, 5* should go up before 4* imo

What are your other 5* options? your only ones ranked are unduped
    94zaukpncw6b.png

These are my 5*. It wasn’t until as of late that I started getting them a lot more often. 2 previous alliances weren’t too much of hardcore players.
    Just my first observations - Hyperion and x23, totally worth r4. Hyperion dupe doesnt matter too much, and x23 can run LoL unduped r4 if you want that.
    That’s where I’m kinda struggling. I have a hype 4* r5 already. But I know a 5* is a totally different animal. I’m just stuck on CG.
    For X23. That’s bae. She gets me thru map 5 in Aq. I just got her right after I ranked rogue to 3. Just gotta pull the trigger on Hypes before I look at CG
    a 5* r3 and a 4* r5 are comparable for all intensive purposes. BUT you have to think about your future in the game. How long to get CG? will you ever get him? r4 hyperion is still used in top alliances for attack, for defense, and more
    Yeah no I totally get you. I have my CG as a 4* r4 but yeah a 5 * def has a lot more to build on