**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to use t5 basics on.

So I'm having a hard time deciding who I want to be my first rank up with t5 basics. I have a r4 5* blade sig 87 or a 6 star unawoken corvus. Both are so useful I'm not sure who I want to invest into. Input appreciated thanks.

Who to use t5 basics on. 86 votes

R5 blade
16%
HeartlessSpity68nameplasSavio444Mlewis37Stagedear85Charlie_SceneJayCeeRS2017FhfjghhggggjfhfjgSamspade23KarthikPMidnite93Baaanzaaji 14 votes
R2 corvus
83%
ShrimkinsDrZolaWilljackson16RaganatorxNigbuffajrno1_eefGeshioSIlverProfessorPrimmer79BuckeyeKPadqqedfyvrDrownedGodSungjchunkybDarkrider05Jim01721haunted_memoryGregdagr8Headroller 72 votes

Comments

• RisengawRisengaw Posts: 30
    Dude I hate you so bad right now hahaha....

You and my entire alliance haha! At least my war paths are easier now!
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    R2 corvus
    Season 5 has bleed Immune so corvus would be my option
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    R2 corvus
    Risengaw wrote: »
    Dude I hate you so bad right now hahaha....

You and my entire alliance haha! At least my war paths are easier now!

Just r2 Corvus. And please record it and post it on here. Let me die in peace!!!!
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    R5 blade
    Obviously blade
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    R2 corvus
    If you have holy trinity to combo with blade, go for blade. If not go for 6* corvus.

On second thought, 6* r4 corvus may be just as good as the r5 summoned symbioid we have, so he might be a better option even if you have holy trinity. Even if one day kabam decides to introduce global buffet node, which makes corvus not as great since he loses his cruelty buffs immediately, you still have a r4 5* blade you can use.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    R2 corvus
    You'd be insane to rank Blade over Corvus bro ! Blade is slowly losing his value. More and more tough champs are coming out that he can't counter
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    R2 corvus
    Oh. My. God. 6*. Corvus!!!! *Squeal*
  • BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    It depends on what your focus is for the game and your style of play. Both are extremely good. It will be another year before the game fully moves on from 5*s. Blade is much better at r5 than r4. Neither one is really a wrong answer. If you play in top tier aw (P3 and above) I would say go for Corvus. If you are below P3 then blade would probably be a better all around utility player. Especially if you have GR and SS to go with him. Really you can’t go wrong either way.
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    I would go with blade. He’s useful for more than just war. And he prestige will be higher, and it cost less resources. Saving a whole t5 basic is a big deal. You’ll have one rank five equivalent and your team mates will have there second. I’ve not regretted my rank 5 blade at all