**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R5 Captain ww2 or Hulk?

DWOLVERINEDWOLVERINE Posts: 1
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
Guys, thanks to the special events, I have enough science t4cc to rank5 either cap ww2 (sig20) or hulk (sig 40). He would be my first science r5, I already have hyperion and gwenpool as r5.
Would you please help me which one is better in aw and aq map5?
Ps: I could also rank unduped YJ 5 star to 3/45 but I don't really love fighting with him.

R5 Captain ww2 or Hulk? 45 votes

Captain ww2 (sig 20)
51%
CrusherOfDreamsLagmelongtimeVavasourBearz_RuleAlfa_PigeonWorld EaterTimone147CapWW2Deadbyrd9I_ZERO_Ivg2782cvnVartoxTayTay_1063ChopinAsLexThawnimRichiesDad79Captain_MaimRotellyFabi 23 votes
Hulk (sig 40)
46%
Bigdrail93KpatrixNo_More_HeroesKronos987654321Noob_2yrsSlySlyHULK_BREAKSmokinSurferdjmindblazerTheSOURAFel_95_solidsnakeTensioAppleisgodSpeedbumpHazerfaceIrakliBreynolds11HoidCosmereSummonerB2 21 votes
Another option...
2%
TheMageHunter 1 vote

Comments

• No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Hulk (sig 40)
    Hulk destroys everything in AQ. I don't know about AW cause I always use him in AQ so he isn't available in AW but I imagine the results would be the same, he annihilates everything. The cool thing about hulk is if you slip up and the AI smashes you, that's cool cause he gets even stronger and you deal even more damage. He can control a lot of the fight by stunning his opponents for most of the match while you pummel them to death. And of course poison immune. Best buff of a champ by Kabam...ever.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    Captain ww2 (sig 20)
    WW2 is amazing. I honestly can't believe more people have voted for Hulk. WW2 helped to get me through Road to LoL, AQ, AW and any special event challenge. Want to defeat Vulture in the Webslinger Challenge? Duped WW2 will take zero block damage.
  • TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185
    cant speak to WW2, since i don't have him.

Everything @No_More_Heroes said is true.

If I take Mystic path in AQ Map 5, i play hulk like i did when i was a beginner player. SMASH SMASH SMASH. typically don't even bait, because by the time they just about to reach their L3, I have stun locked them and finish them off with a heavy. (btw, in map 5, phase 2 the mystic path is poison...oh wait...hulk immune!!)

in short. he is FUN!!!

Also, he does great against dormammu this season.

On another note. I also take him to AW, as attacker, when Magik is the Boss. he has no way to block the limbo damage, but he has a TON of health, and does a LOT of damage before he goes down.

• Captain ww2 (sig 20)
    Just a simple fact that WW2 isn't available in 5* I will rank his 4* to r5.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    Well this was interesting for me, as currently asking the exact same question about taking my first science champ to R5.

Also, no on mentioned YJ - not really any contest unless duped, but does have his uses thanks to direct damage Vs Safeguard nodes.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    Hulk (sig 40)
    HULK

chain SP1 and stun until KO

plus have poison immunity
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Captain ww2 (sig 20)
    It's personal preference I think. We would not be having this discussion three months ago before Hulk was improved. Honestly if you have a good enough attack team maybe r5 Hulk for defense. Otherwise Cappy WW2 will help you on attack.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Captain ww2 (sig 20)
    I think cap is the best science champ but if you run poison paths in aq then do hulk