**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Does the class advantage part of amped up apply to only female champs?

bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
The way I understood it from the announcement was female champs get a 25% attack boost, and a 50% class advantage boost. Now seeing the way it's worded in game I'm wondering does the class advantage boost applies to any champ, or just females?

Comments

• PrettypetePrettypete Posts: 12
    why would kabam put node details about all champs in a node about female champs. They can’t be that foolish.
  • lol AREED!
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    From what I understood, the female champions will have a class advantage boost on top of their boost for being female champions
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    25% more Attack, 50% more Class Advantage, 100% Female. ;)
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
    Could you guys stop derailing the thread? I'm just trying to figure out whether class advantage applies. Go derail some other post.
    @Kabam Miike can you say which types of champs that 50% class advantage applies to?
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    bdawg923 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike can you say which types of champs that 50% class advantage applies to?

Thread isn’t derailing, we already got the answer
    ONLY females
    Whododo872 wrote: »

Thread isn’t derailing, we already got the answer
    ONLY females

Couple of people in my alliance fought with class advantage using male champs and said their fights were shorter. So I wanted to just make sure.
  • pigupompompigupompom Posts: 110
    how bout groot and asexual heroes? are they gonna be left out when male heroes get amped up next time? we have dormamu too...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Could you guys stop derailing the thread? I'm just trying to figure out whether class advantage applies. Go derail some other post.

No one is derailing the Thread. The answer is Female Champs.