**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can R4 symbiote do symbiote difficulty?

FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
Is it doable with r4 symbiote or should i max him before attempting symbiote difficulty?

Comments

• I'd max him, at rank 4 he has around 1,500 attack, at 5 I think it's 3,000 but your attack gets amplified by 200 if you're a symbiote, so 9,000 attack is better than 4,500. I could be wrong though.
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    I doubt it. You’d get hit here and there and you’re talking about 10k+ attack on the enemy.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yikes i better get cracking on getting my symbiote maxed then lol
    Once he’s at R5, life in the game is so much easier. Use him to just do one run thru epic. Use the enhancements, there’s an answer to all the bosses in there.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    edited October 2018
    Jestr54 wrote: »
    Once he’s at R5, life in the game is so much easier. Use him to just do one run thru epic. Use the enhancements, there’s an answer to all the bosses in there.

Can the sym pass chapter 2 and 3 without boosts which of course is for them bosses lol
    The gold sym right? Yeah. I used him to beat the whole thing. I had to look up the exact enhancements but once I got em it was easy.
    Use Fight dirty and unknown enemy. If you’re having problems then use evolution, momentum, and second wind. They’ll keep you alive thru a lot. For the Golden sym
  • MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    You should max your symbiote, buddy. The gap in between R4 and R5 is huge in terms of HP, stats and attack