**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

who to use against the collector

NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
what are the best characters to use against the collector

Comments

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Burst damage champs. Whoever you have that can do a lot of damage quickly. Sparky is one of the best. He’s got big damage output and the highest probability of evading the collectors special attacks which are damn near impossible.

When I 100% 5.2 I was able to get through the map and get the collector down using only 1 team revive on each of my last 2 lanes. I used

4/55 blade
    4/55 sparky
    5/50 SW
    4/55 killmonger
    4/55 Medusa

Make sure to use a champion boost and a HP boost at least. And only use 40% team revives. Don’t worry about pots since you die in 1 combo or 1 special regardless. Try to get in as many hits as you can and just swallow the fact that you are going to die several times and need to use revives. Most of my runs were between 20-30 hits per champ before dying. So bring your champs that can do the most damage quickly. No need for SL or any other ramp up champ like that. Hypes is a good option as well. But my mvp was sparky.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Hulk and Thor rag synergy will be very useful against collector. Or else if you lucky enough to have a max sig OG daredevil
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    I used for my first run 3/45 Rulk 5/50 Magik 5/50 NC 5/50 Agent Venom and 5/50 Hyperion... But now ima use

4/55 GwenPool
    4/55 Rulk
    4/55 Yondu
    5/50 StarLord
    5/50 Venom or Scarlett
  • Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    Use a r5 4s corvus with one or two charges. I used only 4 single revives to take the collector down. Be very agressive while playing and its easy.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    well i got a maxed out sparky, i took him out with hulk which was monthssss ago. i dont have those 5 stars yall mentioned
  • doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    edited October 2018
    Take your best attack team, and make sure you have more than half the health on each champ. Save your sparky as the main killer. If you do this, one team revive should be enough to KO the collector. But you should be prepared mentally that your champs are going to die. So don't lose focus!
    well 6* angela, 5* 4/55 hype, 4* 5/50 sparky. these champs are questionable dont know which ones to bring (quake 5* 4/55 or ms.marvel 5* 4/55 or 6* cap ww2 or 5* 4/55 starlord or 5* 4/55 ultron)
    i feel like i should bring in my 4* 5/50 hulk or wait until i get domino and voodoo to 5* 4/55
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    Gwenpool
    i have a 4* gp that i have never ranked @Avengers320
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    edited October 2018
    @Nojokejaym her signature allows her to survive sp3, If that ever comes down to it that Collector doesn’t want to be baited
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    The best champs for the collector are probably sparky or omega red
    There are so many great champs to bring in against Collector but in the end it still cost solo revives/team revives to beat him anyway.
    i know it's gonna cost me my units i just wanna find the least stressful way, the best champs that will cost me less
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    i know it's gonna cost me my units i just wanna find the least stressful way, the best champs that will cost me less

Sparky if played well could take him out with a few revivies
    Fyi: don't bother wasting pots. Just use revives. It doesn't matter if you have 40% health or 100% health. You'll still die in the same amount of time.

If your using sparky pots matter
    well i guess sparky it is
    i wish i had him as a 5*
    Luke cage would survive a little bit more. His defund exhaustion inflicted at AI increase Luke’s damage output hits. When Collector is about to launch his sp1 or sp2 then be defenseless to trigger unbreakable buff and continue do some damage.
    Luke cage i definitely didn't think of him
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I used a team of 4/40 unduped Dormammu, 4/40 awakened Hulk, 3/45 unduped Gwenpool, 5/50 awakened Hood and 5/50 unduped Stark Spidey.
    I used a team of 4/40 unduped Dormammu, 4/40 awakened Hulk, 3/45 unduped Gwenpool, 5/50 awakened Hood and 5/50 unduped Stark Spidey.

dang how much items and units you used
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Anyone with indestructible or Vision OG/AoU
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    i used Iceman. kept pushing him to sp3. Got him down 3/4 health. then just went in with Gwenpool, SW, YJ and Hype. Iceman and Gwenpool were 3/45 while others were 5/50
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If you have a duped hulk and a Thor Ragnarok, Hulk will be indestructible for the first chunk of the fight, and if you use one lvl 1 health pot and don’t parry initially, the first hit received will trigger indestructible. Heimdall synergy is good too. I didn’t have a duped Hulk when I fought him so LC was my MVP.

Don’t necessarily try to find a champ to out skill him; I promise he’s too fast for you rn. Just take advantage of his aggressive node and play Hail Marys on every fight. Assassin and courage are good masteries to get.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Cyclops is an effective champion