**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for a home

I am looking for a new alliance. Preferably semi retired. I still want to play but not at a crazy pace. Prestige is 5600. Uncollected and finished Act 5. If you need someone let me know.

Comments

• WeezerKDI1WeezerKDI1 Posts: 228
    Added you in game. Do you have Line? Find me WeezerKDI

I got you.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 562 ★★★
    Will you still do AQ? 5x5 and join AW occasionally and then finish the path? Tier 5 gold 2.

And most importantly will you communicate via groupme?

If yes, we might have a home for you. We’re a laid back gang, check me and the alliance out in game (search ShinobiGuy and OILED). Let me know.
  • Hit me up on Line ffnmvigyivygyvk
  • Wt4dWt4d Posts: 69
    We are a 19m gold1, tier7 ally. Focus only in AW. AQ is just map3x5. No donation no milestone requirement. LINE communication. My line ID: wt4D
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Mephisto74 wrote: »
    I am looking for a new alliance. Preferably semi retired. I still want to play but not at a crazy pace. Prestige is 5600. Uncollected and finished Act 5. If you need someone let me know.

Hi Mephisto74. Can you please be a little more specific in terms of what would fit for you? Would you be interested in an organized, active, AQ-focused alliance? We got room for 1 more and would welcome you to our team. Problem is, we might not be high tiered or high power enough for you. Please let me give you a few details about us.

We play AQ 5 days a week in 3 BGs. BG 1 plays either Map 4 or 5. BG 2 plays Map 2 or 3, and BG 3 plays Map 1 or 2. Collectively, we put up over 20+ M points by the conclusion of the event. We are aiming for the 30 M points milestone. The current rewards from AQ: 2050 Glory, 19000 T4BC fragments, Map 5 Crystals x 4, Map 4 Crystals x 11, Map 2 Crystals x 5, Map 1 Crystals x 5, over 60K+ gold, and some battlechips.

We participate in weekly SA. We hit the 320K milestone this week with the addition of 3 new teammates. We received rank rewards for SA in the 70-100% bracket. In other alliance events, for the most part, we hit the last or next-to-last milestone and receive good rewards. For example, in the recent X-Men use event, we hit the last peak milestones and were additionally ranked top 6-20% for those rewards. There are NO event minimums. There are no mandatory donations to the treasury. If you look at our alliance, many are still growing. We want to focus on growing those teammates rosters and allow them to keep gold and resources to rank up their champs. Eventually, when we are strong enough, we will plan for and engaged in war. Just not right now.

We use Telegram as our communication app. I can be found on Telegram as @gladiator2014 or I can be reached in-game as my IGN is gladiator2014. If this is a situation that fits you, please contact me here, in-game, or on Telegram.
  • ybk2pcc727bc.jpeg