**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation for lag problem?

As most of the summoners faced a real problem from September update.there phone was working OK but the game was lagging too much.due to which some lost in quest.some lost in war.others couldn't explore aq. So will we get anything for it?even if not I am OK(i don't know about others)

Comments

• Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    That's assuming they'll fix it. My menus still lag so bad that it fails to load some screens every-so-often. ****; I can barely get into my crystal menu anymore. Maybe once every 10 tries will it actually let me open my crystals.
  • edited October 2018
    Hey guys, I'm really sorry to hear you've experiencing some lag while playing the game. There are many different devices which can run the game and as a result there are a large number of different reasons why one person may experience lag on their device when compared to someone else who is experiencing the same problem. However, this is something that we're actively investigating to help us make future improvements.

In an effort to keep everyone's feedback about issues such as lag, crashing and other performance issues more organized, we created two dedicated threads, which you can find at the links below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to whichever of those discussions is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help and patience as we work to address your concerns as quickly as possible!
This discussion has been closed.