**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aq reminds me of the game pong

Every day of every week the same thing fight..fight..fight. goblin down move up fight fight fight fight... oh wait the one guy in the ally so is 6 hours behind our time took the linked boost path.... wait.. wait.. wait.. goblin down move up hurry time is short....kp open ,,,kp dead....bla bla bla this mode needs a complete overhaul not just new champs and bosses. Lower energy time make map longer . Make it more fun and less monotonous, i feel like im playing pong anymore

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Every day of every week the same thing fight..fight..fight. goblin down move up fight fight fight fight... oh wait the one guy in the ally so is 6 hours behind our time took the linked boost path.... wait.. wait.. wait.. goblin down move up hurry time is short....kp open ,,,kp dead....bla bla bla this mode needs a complete overhaul not just new champs and bosses. Lower energy time make map longer . Make it more fun and less monotonous, i feel like im playing pong anymore
    If u wont it longer dont ikow if u take map6 but try it out then.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Decrease energy refresh to 45 minutes, as more and more people have dropped out of alliances its getting harder to recruit for your timezone, so you end up with people in 5 or 6 different timezones and its one big rush at the end because enough people were not available at the start to get out of section 1.
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    edited October 2018
    Agree, AQ was already the most boring mode, then whats kabam solution?

SENTINELS!!

They made it even worse, hate to fight those boring robots, all the same, also they just stand there without doing nothing, kinda like Mordo, so annoying
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    I miss the adaptoids and making them bleed and poisoning the hell out of them...good old days :disappointed: