**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How do i fight omega red in symbiote difficulty?

TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
I just finished 3.1 or symbiote difficulty, and looking at 3.2, i need to fight omega red to 100% it.
I don't have any 4/55s or 5/65s, so my only choice is to use the symbiote. So, if anyone used the sym against him, which boosts did you use? Or what strategy did you have?

Comments

• kbkufd6wwj9h.jpeg
    Plus “cleanse” is great, just hold block to drain there power
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Thanks. I was thinking of doing parry>MMMMMLLLLM, then dodge back and let the crit bleeds kill him(hopefully), while avoiding the death field.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    You could trying using power start 1, symbiotic switch, and in for the kill, basically let the spores bring you down low enough and then throw an sp2. or use undying
  • Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111
    Recoup, I ran suicides through the entire event and this was the only boost I had on when I fought him. Easy enough fight.
  • Cut deep is great with hardened coating and cleanse, parry 5 hit combo, jump back and block to power drain as there still stunned, repeat once more and they will be dead with total carnage ect
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    You could do a Crit Team, and try a Hail Mary. Undying, Total Carnage, Cut Deep, and get as many in as possible. Then let the Bleed take him down. Careful, though. That way might cost a Rev or two if the Crit doesn't take.
    You could do a Crit Team, and try a Hail Mary. Undying, Total Carnage, Cut Deep, and get as many in as possible. Then let the Bleed take him down. Careful, though. That way might cost a Rev or two if the Crit doesn't take.

I'm fine with using a revive or 2, had to spent around 100 units on void because i forgot about biohazard and didn't activate recoup for it.
    taojay1 wrote: »
    You could trying using power start 1, symbiotic switch, and in for the kill, basically let the spores bring you down low enough and then throw an sp2. or use undying

Will i take damage from the death field when undying is active?
    Red_barron wrote: »
    Cut deep is great with hardened coating and cleanse, parry 5 hit combo, jump back and block to power drain as there still stunned, repeat once more and they will be dead with total carnage ect

I always use hardened coating, cut deep and total carnage, so I'm pretty used to them, i used cleanse a bit on aon carnage(in epic), so I'll try this.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Against OR, you can use Undying + Total Carnage + Cut Deep. Go all ham in the first 5s and even if he survives, you’ll need very minimal health to tank his damage before he goes down.
  • MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    Total carnage+cut deep+true strike+frenzy.. hit, evade, hit, evade till he’s knocked down!
    edited October 2018
    Why would i need True strike for omega red? @MrOnizuka
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I would use undying and pound him for the 5 invincible seconds and pray the critical bleeds take him down.
  • JZ734JZ734 Posts: 95
    The one that decreases AAR should prevent the damage you take if you bleed him, right? Plus, bleeds should do full damage.

This is just theory-craft. I haven't tested it.

AAR doesn't magically remove resistance/immunities.
    His death spore is immune to AAR.
  • Morning_GoryMorning_Gory Posts: 44
    I can't remember if I had anything else on, but I used undying, cut deep, and total carnage for all the rounds just to make things go by quick. he gave me no issue. besides the 3 above only other boost used were true strike and power start on certain bosses/nodes.