**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4star Rank Down Tickets in Store

DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
edited October 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Here is my suggestion. Add rank down tickets for 4star champions to the store, for reasonable price of about 800-1000 units per ticket, to let players who progressed above 4star champions stage - to recycle catalysts that they have earned, from champions that they are not using anymore. In my opinion, game has already reached the state, where it couldn't be abused. I also feel like it is very much needed option in game, where 5star and 6star champions use the same rare rank-up materials, as 4stars. Express your argumented opinions on that idea!

Comments

• Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I think most people would only be interested in 5 star rdts. If they did offer them, it would probably be an absurd amount of money. Quite honestly, if they didn't offer them in any fashion after the overheating, lag, game crashes, and everything else, I doubt they are giving them out free or otherwise anytime soon.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Well, I didn't see the other thread, took me some time to write it, but I'm glad to hear that there are more people feeling the same way about this. Gonna go ahead to find it now and like it
    Edit: I found the other thread, it's about rank down tickets as compensation. My idea is different, it is to add them pernamently to the store, to become a feature.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Lastly, just an overarching observation. It seems like people really don't either use or understand the flag function. Unless the OP is posting something insulting or offensive, I don't see why you would flag him.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Samspade23 wrote: »
    Lastly, just an overarching observation. It seems like people really don't either use or understand the flag function. Unless the OP is posting something insulting or offensive, I don't see why you would flag him.

They probably flagged it for spam, there's literally dozens of threads already about adding rdts to the stores
    edited October 2018
    And there will be more, because it is good idea and people want that, and nobody will be browsing forum few pages of threads back to see if it was already posted. But if people feel like it's too repeating subject then it's fine to flag for spam, for moderators to consider merging them into megathread
    nobody will be browsing forum few pages of threads back to see if it was already posted
    and it got shut down because people were getting toxic and mainly because it wasn't going anywhere much like this one.
    Entire forum would be shutdown if they would apply that same logic to it, this thread already becoming it with you guys focusing on some irrelevant fact that there are already threads about it, instead of what the thread is about. How about leave moderating forum to moderators, and just say what you think about idea

edited October 2018
    I don't want to know what people think about the idea, because I already know it. I want them to express it, again if they already did, so Kabam knows what they think about it.

Comment about forum was to the exact quote of your post that I used, and the quote has nothing about search bar.

Now, please, stop spamming my thread with off-topic.
  • edited October 2018
    Hey guys, thanks for making this suggestion. However, as we already mentioned in THIS thread, we don't have any plans to sell Rank Down Tickets in the Store now or in the near future. If we change our minds about that, we'll be sure to let you all know!
This discussion has been closed.