**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Noob mistakes you made when you started the game

Share your noob mistakes here. Mine was wasting all my units on PHC’s and using a generic (from 12.0) on groot who I pulled from a PHC.

Comments

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I used generic awakening gems on drax and civil warrior. As well as a bunch of sig stones.
    Aswell I prob spent over 1000 units on phc. 🤣😖
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Not buying Deadpool (Red)?
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    Used a cosmic awakening gem on a 4* Angela. At that moment I was playing the game for almost half a year but...
    Used the Christmas rank down ticket on a 4* Hawkeye at rank 4 and ranked up Agent Venom at rank 4.
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    Not getting parry and dexterity for almost 2 years because I completely forgot to watch tutorials on YouTube
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I bought and put points in that skill mastery(forgot what it's called)
  • MoldyFingersMoldyFingers Posts: 112
    i sold like 7 champs a day :/
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I didn’t join an alliance for like my first 5 months of play
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Wasting what definitely amounted to 1000's of units on PHC and crystal shard crystals, using a generic 4* AG on Thor (Jane Foster), and then dumping a whole bunch of generic 4* gems into her. For a long time I also thought putting units into mastery was stupid and that I'd never need to do that stuff, so I went without a lot of "basic" masteries for a long time.

Probably should have joined an alliance ASAP so someone could've told me I was making stupid mistakes lol
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    Hort4 wrote: »
    Playing arena and not knowing you could move your heroes to get beat match ups.

Same here!! I always thought it was just luck! Oops! Took me months to realise you could do that!
  • _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    -Ranking up 4* Jane Foster to rank 4.
    -Selling 4* Wolverine, Crossbones & Starlord (twice) because they were boring characters when I needed 4* champs the most!
    -Throwing sig stones into useless champs not knowing what it does
    -Selling 3* champs
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    Sold my unique 1*s

Wasted units on premium crystals

Wasted units on 3* crystals

Pushed enemies to sp3

Took too long to unlock parry and evade

• issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Selling 4 Star RedHulk Before he Get Buffed and I didn't Grind Arena the first 60 day started grinding lately
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Selling 1* Spidet man
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Sold my 3 star magik when I needed champs cuz she sucked. Buffed a week later... heart breaking.

Wasted units on useless masteries.

Sold 4 star signature stones cuz they didn’t work for my champs.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I thought PI increasing=health and attack increasing, so i thought sig stones increased my champions' attack and health
  • Wasting so much on PHC just to get 2* and investing into the wrong masteries 🤦‍♂️ I mean I put all of them into increased health and attack but that's still worthless. Also selling 2* I didn't like/ using that iso to upgrade 3*
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Has to be spending units on PHCs for more than a year. :'(