**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for a few good members

We are looking for some new members. We have been focusing primarily on AQ, but switch every month between AQ and war as our top priority. We had a gold war rating but it slipped to silver this last season when we were focusing on AQ. We still ran war with 2battlegroups just for fun with no potions or revives but our main focus was AQ. We want to focus on war now. Looking for members with a rating around 150k. We use line for communication so that's important also. We r laid back but we take AQ and war serious. We want ppl that help others advance even if they r killed and r team players. Looking for new members with a rating around 150k. If u r interested please message me here or in-game. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I forgot to add our alliance is called Select Few [SF77] if u wanna check us out. Thanks again
    Thinking about having a battlegroup doing map 2 or 3 with really active members around 50 to 100k rating. If u r interested in joining a stronger alliance but are a newer player message me and we can talk
    If u r looking to do map 5 or even 2 let me know. I still have a few ppl to replace
  • King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
    Neotwism wrote: »
    If u r looking to do map 5 or even 2 let me know. I still have a few ppl to replace

I was searching for AQ focused alliance . I think I found the one .
  • King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
    TBH I can take down 7-8 opponent in map5 .
    Want to do only AQ