**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the best attacker released since Blade?

All of the old standbys of blade, Stark Sm, iceman, archangel etc will likely never be released as six star champs. So this question really asks who will be the best fully ranked champ in the game in a few months

Who is the best attacker released since Blade? 153 votes

Domino
18%
Timone147belli300ZzzReeGrimmbearNemesis666Thecrusher_9756Spiderverse2017adknight27Austin555555Ingi_Freyr1975Quatre_1988Stagedear85Charlie_SceneNamelezjlamadisonDaddyDace930999Ibz6868Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 29 votes
Emma Frost
0%
MoldyFingers 1 vote
Omega Red
3%
Whododo872NewDawnDebBruce12342XxLoganTDCxXth3_josephAn_Asian_1 6 votes
Corvus Glaive
45%
BitterSteelGround_Round1FrostyAxeCopFireno1_eefSIlverProfessorScottryanPcc880adqqedfyvrVivek_786Poseidon_Patelhar7ishHeadrollerIron_SkywalkerA l p h aAKTEKHarpsDTMelodicMetalWorknprogressStarscean98 70 votes
Ghost
12%
NonuKpatrixKaZichaoINTEGRALSuperman69Star_Lord_SungjKennadoSavio444SceptilemaniacDuke_SilverCrazyjack719Cupidtaojay1correborreMitchell35RockypantherxSidDDragonFangmangler 19 votes
Killmonger
3%
SpeedbumpDarkrider05Anonymous346Neotwismjass222Infineight 6 votes
Void
7%
Spity68TrimbobAb_SamadSpiderCoolsBobomanSairam44KngSpcZombieZeddLiamS1990LordNeoSuelLowercaseCube42 12 votes
Captain America IW
6%
L3pa_DWill435nameplasgabmucs_MYReferenceSuprevenJayCeeALordiRoger_RaccoonDragonsniperRhQ 10 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Domino
    Domino
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Ghost
    I honestly think Ghost is the best here. Corvus is quite popular because of his guaranteed crits, insane damage output, true strike, and pseudo-immunity. But Ghost can do all of that too. She is guaranteed to crit with her precision passive. She can shrug off all debuffs upon phasing. Her crits cannot be evaded. And she hits crazy hard. Dunno why no one talks about her.

Also, bold of you to assume that Blade was ever the best attacker. You could be right, but only when he has danger sense. Without it, his damage is only above average thanks to bleed. I've always preferred starky as an attacker
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Domino
    All I need to say is when she was 3/30, my 4 star domino got a 55k sp3 that ticked for 6.5k. Not my favorite champ but she is op as hell
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    For ending fights fast Corvus. For ending fights against autoblock and evade, killmonger.
  • Taojay1 - I meant the best attacker released after blade (as opposed to other than blade). Personally - I have more success with archangel, Medusa and Stark SM than I do with Blade in most situations
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    there are still better attacker before blade was released.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    depends on who you like as an attacker
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Void
    Void just fills that void that some can't
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    Domino
    taojay1 wrote: »
    I honestly think Ghost is the best here. Corvus is quite popular because of his guaranteed crits, insane damage output, true strike, and pseudo-immunity. But Ghost can do all of that too. She is guaranteed to crit with her precision passive. She can shrug off all debuffs upon phasing. Her crits cannot be evaded. And she hits crazy hard. Dunno why no one talks about her.

Also, bold of you to assume that Blade was ever the best attacker. You could be right, but only when he has danger sense. Without it, his damage is only above average thanks to bleed. I've always preferred starky as an attacker

It is just a similar to Ghost's power output, she needs her synergies with Wasp and Antman and possibly the Hood to shine
  • Quatre_1988Quatre_1988 Posts: 90
    Domino
    Domino is the best attacker, her kit is amazing. And out of everyone you listed she’s the faster killer, harder hitter, and she can do every mode of game play.
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    Captain America IW
    Screw all those bleeder champ. Cap IW sp2 does the trick without any synergy or hoping for a “lucky” RnG.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Ghost
    I would’ve said corvus until two days ago, when I watched @PandamanPete 100% LOL with ghost. People were just melting. Little buildup. She’s basically Corvus but can take long fights too. And the utility of shrugging off and dot debuff by dashing back.
  • Quatre_1988Quatre_1988 Posts: 90
    Domino
    gabmucs_MY wrote: »
    Screw all those bleeder champ. Cap IW sp2 does the trick without any synergy or hoping for a “lucky” RnG.

That’s the Fun part, she doesn’t rely on lucky or bleed. Her damage is still amazing even without those. Those are just extras in longer fights.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Ghost
    Ghost with her synergies is probably the highest damage dealer among them all in all types of opponents...domino loses a lot of her firepower against bleed immune but ghost is deadly against everyone
    Unblockable specials which crit with every hit and add to that her ability to run suicides without any health loss and u can see some amazing damage
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    best attacker for what???

Ghost & Domino have the highest damage output. Ghost has more utility
    Corvus can wreck anything in war. so there's that

I mean it all depends on what you need done.