**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Magik vs Massacre rank up priority?

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
Finished the Symbioid difficulty quest last night and pulled both a 5* Magik and a 5* Massacre from the subsequent Basic and Featured crystals. Both are still highly rated champs (even unawakened), but I am a slave to my T4b catalysts (or lack thereof) so I have to prioritize which to rank up and how far.

For context, I am currently exploring Act 5.4 and am typically running a team of R4 Blade, R4 Voodoo, R4 Hela, 6* Yondu and Angela (also have a 6* Jane Foster).

5* Magik vs Massacre rank up priority? 29 votes

Focus on Magik to R4, Massacre isn't that good.
68%
Spity68Jank39PiviotTJ82TeddershendroidsvDuke_Silveradknight27Austin555555WabobaSolotrixFhfjghhggggjfhfjgskullduggery72SidDDragonInfineightJoBoB1982Only_AlonerMbizzMidnite93GuroSailo 20 votes
Massacre is the priority, Magik can wait
27%
SungjReeissamaf80MelkerlanneroQuatre_1988Kobster84Gautam91MoNsTeR_804 8 votes
Neither are very good, don't rank either above R3 until duped
3%
Breybrey 1 vote

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Magik for sure massacre is meh
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    You could always get 4 t4bc over the course of 2 AQ seasons and bring them both up to r2
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Magik is way better than massacre. Massacre has his uses but magik would be the smarter choice
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    You could always get 4 t4bc over the course of 2 AQ seasons and bring them both up to r2

I intend them both to be at least R3 and could get them there within a couple weeks.

It's just whether I take them both to R3 and wait for more T4b or take one straight to R4 while the other stays unranked.
  • InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    Magik is the goddess of the game.
    #hailmagik
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Magik has more use in the game and is a potential game changer...massacre is good but it's not like he will give u a massive boost as far as Ur offensive firepower goes...so imo u should r4 magik asap and use gold and iso on her
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Massacre is a god on offense and a potential lol candidate
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Massacre Is A Deadpool
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Massacre is awesome, Magik is just more versatile.