**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Featured 5 star with new quest

I'm about to do the symbiod difficulty but I'm wondering who will be in the featured 5 star that I get at the end. I understand that if I complete it now and get the crystal then it will be the ones currently in it even if I wait till after they change who's in it but what if I get the crystal AFTER they update the crystal?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    The crystal doesn't change. You get it and it's done.
  • Taz0911Taz0911 Posts: 116
    I know the crystal wont change once you have it but I'm asking if I get it after they change the featured crystal in 2 days will it be that one?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Taz0911 wrote: »
    I know the crystal wont change once you have it but I'm asking if I get it after they change the featured crystal in 2 days will it be that one?

No it wuld Not
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    you're getting the current crystal, the good one, not the crappy one that's coming in a few days
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    you're getting the current crystal, the good one, not the crappy one that's coming in a few days
    The new one is good
    I jsut want that omega red and ghost
  • I ran out of strands and working on heroic lol
  • Taz0911Taz0911 Posts: 116
    I like this crystal but I have most that's why i want the new one
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    If i complete after new featured came, it’ll be new one or still old one?
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I like how this question has been asked several times as if Kabam hasn't answered this on the EQ post itself and the other forums posts about this.