**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Parrying right after a 5 hit combo seems broken.

I'm not sure what's going on exactly. But it seems like it's impossible to parry an enemy when they immediately attack after a 5 hit combo. I've pushed the timing as close as I think and feel to be possible, without getting hit, with over a year and about eight, nine months of experience playing this game.

Comments

• AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    edited July 2017
    Like... don't get me wrong. It happens sometimes, but it seems it's just really really off. :neutral:
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    The timing has changes in the past few updates but with a bit of practicing I can still land parries 90% of time when they attack against most AIs. AQ is the only place where I significantly see a difference in amount of parries landed after a combo probably something with AI recovery time being different.
  • Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111
    It seemed to change for me after 12.0. I found if I do a 5 hit combo ending with a light I can still parry most of the time if they attack immediately. I used to be able to end with a medium and parry, but not since 12.0.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    The timing has changes in the past few updates but with a bit of practicing I can still land parries 90% of time when they attack against most AIs. AQ is the only place where I significantly see a difference in amount of parries landed after a combo probably something with AI recovery time being different.

Yes. Ending a combo with a light attack is an easy parry. Even when the enemy backs up and goes for a medium attack it's easy. Contributing to your said 90% rate. But straight after a 5 hit combo ending with a medium attack and the enemy attacking u immediately afterwards no matter how close I cut it. It doesn't parry. And when it does it seems like it shouldn't of.