**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just got this guy

Should i be happy?4ykrb1xvdyzn.png

Comments

• YES!
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    odd flex but ok
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Hell yeah, take him as high as you can you lucky sob, though if you are in a high war tier I wouldn't really bother using him this season in attack but in every other mode he will destroy things
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    He needs to be awakened to be truly great
  • Nice pull, OP!
    Worthless now because Kabam implement bleed immune global nodes in AW.

He won't be any good until Kabam adds other modes like questing, event questing and alliance questing. Kabam has destroyed AA since AW is the only mode in the game.

What??
    The_One wrote: »

He won't be any good until Kabam adds other modes like questing, event questing and alliance questing. Kabam has destroyed AA since AW is the only mode in the game.

What??

Haven't been reading the forums, huh?

I'm well aware of the bleed immune node in this season of war, how does that make AA worthless in the rest of the game?
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★

When i read your first sentence i was gunna attack you saying "THERE IS MORE TO MCOC THAN WAR!!!!"
    Then i read the rest of your comment and literally LOL'd.....
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    lv60 and pulls a god tier 5* champ

hEy gUys iS tHiS gOod? iM tOyAlly nOt shOwiNg oFf
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★

What??

I'm well aware of the bleed immune node in this season of war, how does that make AA worthless in the rest of the game?

he was making a joke... taking a dig at the peeps complaining bout the node. and asking for RDT's for their bleed champs.
    taking a dig at the peeps carrying on like AW is all there is and they only ever rank/use thier champs there.
    MrMaat wrote: »

What??

he was making a joke... taking a dig at the peeps complaining bout the node. and asking for RDT's for their bleed champs.
    taking a dig at the peeps carrying on like AW is all there is and they only ever rank/use thier champs there.

I must be tired, it went right over my head