**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Noob mistakes you made when you started the game

Comments

• sickboy9sickboy9 Posts: 40
    Not joining an alliance until I reached lvl 40, not unlocking parry and dexterity until lvl 30ish, not grinding arena because I didn't know there was a beginner bracket and I realized after 1 years and a half of playing that you were able to swap players for class advantage in arena....
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Selling all my 2* and 3*s when aw first started cause i was told it was based on ally size.
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    DL864 wrote: »
    Selling all my 2* and 3*s when aw first started cause i was told it was based on ally size.

what is "it"?????
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Used a Generic Awakening Gem on Thor
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Same as @KingOfKings1, not even knowing about/taking advantage of beginners arena. Ranking up dumb champs for war diversity is another big one.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Rushing into a fight with map 6 void mini after an alliance member took a big chunk of health off him but can't finish. Unblockable finale KO me a few times.
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    Didn't play arena for the first few months of the game. Still didn't understand the importance until dorky Dave showed me the light.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Didn't unlock Parry Dexterity Cruelty or Precision until Act 4 chapter 2 Used a Tech AG from 12.0 on Civil Warrior instead of Ultron... Never bought any of the 5* Featureds (the old ones like Stark Spidey) Used a Generic Gem on Agent Venom instead of saving it for someone else... Always spent Units on PHCs and never joined a good ally... So... Everything was a noob mistake ? 😂
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Joining MCOC after the merc crystal incident
  • MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    I couldnt get a 3* to save my life and was playing with nothing but 2*'s till i 100% act 1.

didnt get parry and evasion for almost a year. once i got those the game changed.
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Not doing arena in the beginner bracket
  • Leo_ruLeo_ru Posts: 93
    Besides buy PHC and wasting awakening gems( like on hawkeye) I got through act 4 100% without dexterity and parry masteries. Didn't understand them so I used all points on first masteries like maxed limber and first attack masteries. Pretty ridiculous amount of time, energy, units and the hairs I pulled out because of that
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    selling all but one of my 4* to get a 5* juggs (first 5* btw)
  • EncoreEncore Posts: 35
    Not playing and getting addicted immediately after downloading the game. I pretty much started playing like 1 week before i got put into the veterans bracket.

Spent close to $3/4000 trying to get DS. Fell for the first increased mystic 4 star odds.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    Sold my 4* Ronan because I didn't know about awakening gems and I didn't think I'd have any way to get his signature ability.

Wow. It is just painful reading that
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Probably the dumbest thing I have done in this game was not take the time to get Uncollected when it first went live

After unlocking Parry and Dexterity, finding a way to get Uncollected is probably the most important thing a player can do for themselves. It's a process and won't happen overnight, but to me, it really is so much more important than just a title. You don't have to buy a single thing -- just having the Uncollected calendars is reason enough
  • Jcross_40Jcross_40 Posts: 63
    Throwing a 131 cosmic sigs into SIM since he was my only 5 star dupe. Still painful to think about.
  • My first 3* was Falcon, put all my resources on him. When my Falcon was at rank 3, I pulled 3* Blade, I don't have enough skill catalyst for Blade, so I sell him and use the iso to rank up Falcon.
    I'm still love Falcon btw, he helped me a lot.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    phc .
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    Throwing units away on Premium Hero crystals
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Selling champs, not unlocking parry and dexterity until after beating act 4.
    2*s and 3*s were sold if you were wondering
  • JakJakJakJak Posts: 28
    Not grinding for arena champs while in beginner bracket
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    I used my generic awakening from 12.0 on Yellowjacket, and threw a whole bunch of tech sig stones into Iron patriot. I believe my thought at the time was, 'man, his regen is awesome!'
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Not grinding arena.

Spending money prior to 12.0.
  • Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    Spending units on PHC and not having any mastery points in Parry and Dex till i reached act 4
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    back in 2016 when 5* were introduced I sold all my champs to get a 5*, and also for the first 6-7 months of playing I didn't join an alliance
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Spaming the right side of the screen MLLLLLLLLL