**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just pulled this god

Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
p2uoq0wzf2t1.png
So I was going for the featured but decided to just open a basic and pulled this amazing champ
I’m 100% gonna take him to r4 but I’m doing act 5 100% right now and I was wondering is he worth r5 or does it not do much for him

Comments

• He is an awesome choice for r5
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Thanks does he needs his dupe or is that more just a little boost
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    He'll most likely be my first R5 if I could ever get cosmic cats anymore. You know the drill, as soon as you want cats of a particular class they just stop coming up.

Ik when I wanted to r4 my x23 I had 3 mutant t4cc did act 5 completion and with about 10 t4cc crystals didn’t get 1 mutant
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    Congrats
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    z2tumjxvz545.png

Meanwhile I got kabamed in Arena ( Did 3.7 and Spend 400 unit )

Always go high. People want Corvus so you should have gone for at least 4 mil
  • SUIC1DESUIC1DE Posts: 20
    edited October 2018
    I squandered resources right before i pulled him. Now hes stuck at 5* r3. Zero cat love. And i get to stare at SIM 4* maxed out in my top 4

Hoping there will be a rank down crystal this holliday
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★

v0e2y1a3fsgl.png
    Should have went for 4 mil plus
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    edited October 2018
    Nice pull, especially since cosmic is one of those classes with a relatively low amount of awesome champs.
  • Smitty138Smitty138 Posts: 104
    Been hoping for a 5 or 6 star Corvus... Still working with my 4* and he's still a beast.... His signature is pretty "meh" if you ask me... It's pretty hard to get rid of those charges quick enough for it to be useful... And surviving death is cool, but not needed..
  • Smitty138Smitty138 Posts: 104
    Grats!
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    I have a 5* corvus that i'm trying to r4 been at 1 t4 cosmic catalyst for a month, opened 20 full t4 cc crystals, 8 science, and a mix of every class but cosmic. except for one cosmic. FML
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Got it at 4.7m

l4vp98kx2the.jpg

• I pulled a 6 star corvus and he's a beast, especially once you build up his charges, doesn't need awakening at all to be good
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    hows someone awesome when you can only use them in one part of the game
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    z2tumjxvz545.png

Meanwhile I got kabamed in Arena ( Did 3.7 and Spend 400 unit )

You didn’t get kabammed. You did this yourself. Kabam has no control what the cutoff is. Stop spamming this every aswell.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I pulled a 6 star corvus and he's a beast, especially once you build up his charges, doesn't need awakening at all to be good

One of my guys just pulled the 6* tonight. His first 6*. Must be a good day. Lol.
    Stance wrote: »
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    p2uoq0wzf2t1.png
    So I was going for the featured but decided to just open a basic and pulled this amazing champ
    I’m 100% gonna take him to r4 but I’m doing act 5 100% right now and I was wondering is he worth r5 or does it not do much for him

How many 5 stars did it take, before you got corvus?

18 before this
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Nice pull man! Congrats!
  • DidzeeDidzee Posts: 35
    Nice pull, especially since cosmic is one of those classes with a relatively low amount of awesome champs.

Well, that is so not true. Cosmic class has a bunch of really good champs.
    Hyperion, Medusa, Proxima, Thor, Corvus. And Probably more than i just mentioned
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    well done man! I also got him from a basic and he's already at r3. I'm never opening a featured ever again
    p2uoq0wzf2t1.png

How many 5 stars did it take, before you got corvus?

18 before this

Wow I'm only up to 6 and my last pull was Falcon 😥

Out of 18 only 1 was good (x23) the rest were people like she hulk hulkbuster falcon