**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who are the top 5-10 champions for Act V?

There is so much talk about champions who are great at AQ and AW that sometimes it's difficult to know who is the best for Act V.
And what is more important - damage, regeneration, or damage control?

I was planning on upgrading and running with a team of Iceman, DV, GP, Medusa, and Void (all at four star 5/50 or five star rank 3). Who am I missing in that team that I'll be hurting without?

Comments

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Blade is great for act 5 , but with GP (vs Modok) and Medusa (vs Ultron) you should do ok. Voodoo crushes the resistance or rage paths.
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    You need to have 2-3 Rank 4 5* for 100% exploration. If you are only looking for completion, it is possible with the ones mentioned above. I did 95% of initial clear with 5/50s and final few fights with R4 Starlord in 5.4.6

Working on 100%, 5.2 is giving me such a hard time and I used up all the pots I farmed in 3 days for just 5-7 runs. I dont take any hits but the block damage on 5/50s takes me easily down by 30% HP even if I mostly bait specials (bane nodes particularly). I would recommend at least 2 R4 with 3-5 different 'God' tier champs for 100%
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Venom’ll come in handy against any spiders, if you have one you want to bring. There’s a debuff immune classic spidey that I used him against to see if I could recommend, and I definitely can
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    venom, ultron, angela, quake those are my mvps for Act V
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Ultron double immunity, regen, bleed, stun, evade and if you use your specials while the opponent is bleeding you do more damage.

Quake those pesty mystics she makes quick work of them.

Angela, hits like a truck, out damages anything.

Venom all the spidermans become super easy.
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Ghost Rider for path killing in general, but especially when you need to explore and hit those caltrops paths...
    Archangel is just a monster and will annihilate (and be the best matchup) vs. anyone who can bleed and be poisoned.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    I used a lot of AA in clearing act 5. 4* awakened he can do a lot with his AAR and heal block. SL came in handy for 5.3, if you can keep your combo up he can deal with the halved attack. Blade with the trinity synergy is very good for 5.4, he is capable of one shotting all the bosses, and sparky and GR can hold their own in act 5 as well. Voodoo can also do a lot with his power control and nullify, and is also a sustainable champ with his regen.

Those are just a few champs I used. The team you mentioned are all good champs, and I would do your research on YouTube to figure out what paths will be best suited for your lineup for an initial clear.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    CB for aar, Magik for power control (found it very usefull against cornered =spelled correctly? 🤔), SL for high damage, duped SW (well, just awesome).
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I used AA for probably 90% of fights on my initial clear.
    5/50 Luke Cage for bio hazard and GR for the king Groots dotted around the place.
    SL for people like cable or abomination that you can't really put bleed on.

5/50 Medusa for the final Ultron.

Final spot in the team was usually 5/50 Blade (removed him to fit Medusa for Ultron)