**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Noob mistakes you made when you started the game

Comments

• sickboy9sickboy9 Posts: 40
    Not joining an alliance until I reached lvl 40, not unlocking parry and dexterity until lvl 30ish, not grinding arena because I didn't know there was a beginner bracket and I realized after 1 years and a half of playing that you were able to swap players for class advantage in arena....
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Selling all my 2* and 3*s when aw first started cause i was told it was based on ally size.
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    DL864 wrote: »
    Selling all my 2* and 3*s when aw first started cause i was told it was based on ally size.

what is "it"?????
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Used a Generic Awakening Gem on Thor
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Same as @KingOfKings1, not even knowing about/taking advantage of beginners arena. Ranking up dumb champs for war diversity is another big one.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Rushing into a fight with map 6 void mini after an alliance member took a big chunk of health off him but can't finish. Unblockable finale KO me a few times.
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    Didn't play arena for the first few months of the game. Still didn't understand the importance until dorky Dave showed me the light.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Didn't unlock Parry Dexterity Cruelty or Precision until Act 4 chapter 2 Used a Tech AG from 12.0 on Civil Warrior instead of Ultron... Never bought any of the 5* Featureds (the old ones like Stark Spidey) Used a Generic Gem on Agent Venom instead of saving it for someone else... Always spent Units on PHCs and never joined a good ally... So... Everything was a noob mistake ? 😂
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Joining MCOC after the merc crystal incident
  • MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    I couldnt get a 3* to save my life and was playing with nothing but 2*'s till i 100% act 1.

didnt get parry and evasion for almost a year. once i got those the game changed.
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Not doing arena in the beginner bracket
  • Leo_ruLeo_ru Posts: 93
    Besides buy PHC and wasting awakening gems( like on hawkeye) I got through act 4 100% without dexterity and parry masteries. Didn't understand them so I used all points on first masteries like maxed limber and first attack masteries. Pretty ridiculous amount of time, energy, units and the hairs I pulled out because of that
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    selling all but one of my 4* to get a 5* juggs (first 5* btw)
  • EncoreEncore Posts: 35
    Not playing and getting addicted immediately after downloading the game. I pretty much started playing like 1 week before i got put into the veterans bracket.

Spent close to $3/4000 trying to get DS. Fell for the first increased mystic 4 star odds.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    Sold my 4* Ronan because I didn't know about awakening gems and I didn't think I'd have any way to get his signature ability.

Wow. It is just painful reading that
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Probably the dumbest thing I have done in this game was not take the time to get Uncollected when it first went live

After unlocking Parry and Dexterity, finding a way to get Uncollected is probably the most important thing a player can do for themselves. It's a process and won't happen overnight, but to me, it really is so much more important than just a title. You don't have to buy a single thing -- just having the Uncollected calendars is reason enough
  • Jcross_40Jcross_40 Posts: 63
    Throwing a 131 cosmic sigs into SIM since he was my only 5 star dupe. Still painful to think about.
  • My first 3* was Falcon, put all my resources on him. When my Falcon was at rank 3, I pulled 3* Blade, I don't have enough skill catalyst for Blade, so I sell him and use the iso to rank up Falcon.
    I'm still love Falcon btw, he helped me a lot.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    phc .
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    Throwing units away on Premium Hero crystals
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Selling champs, not unlocking parry and dexterity until after beating act 4.
    2*s and 3*s were sold if you were wondering
  • JakJakJakJak Posts: 28
    Not grinding for arena champs while in beginner bracket
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    I used my generic awakening from 12.0 on Yellowjacket, and threw a whole bunch of tech sig stones into Iron patriot. I believe my thought at the time was, 'man, his regen is awesome!'
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    Not grinding arena.

Spending money prior to 12.0.
  • Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    Spending units on PHC and not having any mastery points in Parry and Dex till i reached act 4
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    back in 2016 when 5* were introduced I sold all my champs to get a 5*, and also for the first 6-7 months of playing I didn't join an alliance
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Spaming the right side of the screen MLLLLLLLLL