**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Won't use specials in AQ

Ever since the update to AQ enemies have been absolutely refusing to use their specials. Why? Why am I spending a 1.5 min to 2min in a 3 minute fight!!! Just to try and get then to use 1 special while starting to bait one out after 1 bar of power.
Even though I'm starting to bait out at the start of a fight after a bar of power, pulling combo hits to reduce their power gain while stunned, and even dexing out of multiple attacks without pulling up block at all even.
I get that the AI changes a little with how aggressive they're and stuff between fights. But spending 2min in a 3 min fight, let alone boss fights too, its beyond ridiculous Kabam...

Comments

• U_R_Mean14U_R_Mean14 Posts: 12
    Bring power control champs?
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Tbh i have no issues baiting specials. Hell most fights the AI is using specials almost immediately after gaining a bar of power
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Just some fights the AI is so passive to using their specials its crazy. Luck of the draw I guess. But when it happens multiple times throughout AQ u begin to wonder why. Why even have the AI be able to get to a point of being that passive for 2 minutes straight.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    So why Kabam? Why even make it possible for the AI to be sooooo passive that we have to spend 1.5-2min baiting out specials in AQ? Never in over 2.5 years do I recall a time being forced to use so many items in AQ due to this.

Baiting from the start of 1 bar of power. After already backing him into the corner and baiting all the way back into my corner. Just... wow.. never in 2.5years of playing have I used so many items in AQ. Just due to being corned/block dmg.