**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First r3 5*

JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
v2y50unrggmb.png

Some people have been - how do I put this without triggering the profanity filter - unsupportive about my recent rank up choice. They said I should of waited to r5 4* Blade instead. I ranked up Dormammu for defence as well as the fact that he was more convenient. So, in your opinion, was this a good option or should I of waited for r5 4* IMIW, 4* Blade, 4* Void or 4* NC (all unduped).

Comments

• issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Yes He's Good Champ Great On Offence too

Hes the king of power Control Champ he's should be more then just rank 3 Maybe Rank 5
  • Believe me when I tell you, you made a sound decision.... So long as you know how to fully utilize his ability he will be dangerously good.5od08i027xik.jpg
  • He's awesome don't listen to ppl, do what works for you, I personally have him duped and at r3 myself great defender/attackeruvyp2a7gdnyf.jpg
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    He'll definitely be an amazing guy attacker with great power control. And since the next AW global node is bleed immune, people are less likely to bring blade, so dareisay magik and dorm will find heir place in war again.
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    Yes He's Good Champ Great On Offence too

Hes the king of power Control Champ he's should be more then just rank 3 Maybe Rank 5
    No.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    My first one was easy lol. My first 3 t4cc were cosmic, got a 5* cosmic gem from the chaos rifts (Thanos ones) and then about a month later pulled Medusa from a 10k.
  • Moxieman3Moxieman3 Posts: 15
    Great choice man, waiting to get my 5* Dorm to r3 as well. As r2 he's still one of my fave attackers - immune to bleed and pzn, power drain constantly...and if you know how to use his dimensional link abilities can get some nice heals and hit reliable 7k+ dmg ez.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I got n r4 his nicem7nryi3zxw7r.png
  • username7312username7312 Posts: 67
    Should have*
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    SomeAss wrote: »
    Should have*

Really. Grammar police.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    You’re one won’t be good one defense as he’s not awakened
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Great choice dude I remember my first r3 5*. SpiderMan Classic unduped. Everyone told me it was a stupid idea but I love him and destroyed any champ that stood in front of me ! I was actually planning on ranking my 4* Dorm to r5 but ranked GR instead
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    edited October 2018