**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best Tech Champion

JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
Who is the ultimate tech champion

Best Tech Champion 74 votes

IMIW
12%
Ravenrob_33DoonxXxLoganTDCxXChampioncriticAvengers320JayCeeBlackJ4zzLykanonLostReplica23 9 votes
Ultron
1%
Nojokejaym 1 vote
Sparky
59%
ArcDeAngelusHaji_SaabA_Noob_Is1Araevinno1_eefJets44DamageuAlex13369SungjVuDahpolverine15NewDawnDebOnmixMutantWharf8BobomanMelkerlanneroPeterQuillStrikerrx8Quatre_1988Bruinsfan8510 44 votes
Doc Ock
5%
nameplasCammonRoMy_Superiorscience22 4 votes
GG
0%
War Machine
2%
TheManMythLegendDR_MantisToboggan1 2 votes
Red Skull
1%
issamaf80 1 vote
Other
17%
Willjackson16CapWW2Foxhero007DolanAjTodayBCassytaojay1DankestChefEugene_VirtuosoRockypantherxAkshaysrkMoldyFingersHumblePi 13 votes

Comments

• Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Very tough call. Hard to choose between:

IMIW
    Sparky
    Doc Oc
    Green Goblin
    Vision (AoU)

I guess for pure damage, it's clearly Sparky. But if you start to count utility, all others are pretty amazing as well.
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    Attack: Spark
    Def: IMIW

Allround: IMIW
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Ultron
    utility : ultron, he has the most
  • science22science22 Posts: 125
    Doc Ock
    I feel sad for SL though. He used be the best and popular. What happened??
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Sparky
    Why are people choosing any other option? This is no contest
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    Other
    i would say joint top would be starlord and starky
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    This used to be Ultron, Vision, or SL. Main reasons why- Very few champs, only a few classes even, were immune to bleed & poision. “robotics” was the rare thing granting both of those immunities. With Ultron, you also have a chace to regen 50% of lost health, Stun, Bleed, and evade. His Sig is like Captain Marvels, only its better. Generates both life and power from energy based attacks. He’s a solid Champ, for any class, as a defender and a good offensive champ.

Vision is just gangster. Always has been. Unrivaled power control with ease. Use his Sp1 to steal their power. Rinse, wash, repeat. “Robotics”

SL has been top ranking for many reasons. He’s a favorite hero to play with for many people, just might have something to do with an awesome movie. Almost as awesome as Footloose, but you’d have to ask him LOL. Every other champion in the game has a “max” attack rating at some point. Not SL. Technically you could use a 2* awakened SL and take out LoL, Act 1-5, any content. Just don’t break the combo! “Unlimited Powerrr!”

Sparky is just cool. So many great utilities. Granted, he takes time to learn, his play style must be mastered to really use him well. Takes a small amount of skill to say the least. Worth every bit of the effort.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Where is Sentinel. Probably the hardest hitting double immunity champ in the game. Where is Star lord. Highest damage output potential in the game. Still, they shouldn't even be in the argument when you compare all of those champs to GHOST

Ghost is hands down thee best tech champ in the game. Get ready everyone because she's coming.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Sparky
    Marri wrote: »
    Attack: Spark
    Def: IMIW

Allround: IMIW

Ummmm...... if sparks on stun immune power shield and you don’t bring a cosmic, you just lost son.

Also, guys this one is ghost all the way. She is literally Corvus + sparky +Emma. It’s insane.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Other
    Howard the Duck and Civil Warrior are way better then any of the ones listed above.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Red Skull
    Where Is Ghost
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    I think Doc Ock is just too hard for most people to handle or maybe they don’t know how to use Doc Ock. Either way, y’all got to stop sleeping on Doc Ock.

I agree. Especially when we read all the time praises (well deserved) for Ghost Rider and we hardly read about Doc Oc.
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    Doc Ock
    I really like my Doc Ock. Once of my best champs. I use him everywhere. Pair him with Electro and he is sick. His heavies can deal some serious damage if you stack his research.

I will admit that he is complicated to use and I often mess up while trying to do certain things with him but if you can master him I think he can tackle almost any kind of content. Learning to get better at using him makes the game more interesting to me when I'm constantly pulling trash like Groot, Colossus, Ant Man etc.

Most people will probably say I'm stupid for this but I actually used a tech awakening gem on him since I was tired of waiting for someone better like SL or Sparky. But his awakened ability allows him to steal regen while heal blocking which has come in handy quite a bit. If you time it right he heals right up. He also starts the fight with half research so you can get a heal block immediately with a parry.

I was actually contemplating R5'ing him at some point but I just bought the Vision deal (first half of it anyway) so I think I'm going to give him precedence. Vision is certainly easier to use and has a lot of the same toolkit. Plus double immunities.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Red Skull
    CammonRo wrote: »
    I really like my Doc Ock. Once of my best champs. I use him everywhere. Pair him with Electro and he is sick. His heavies can deal some serious damage if you stack his research.

I will admit that he is complicated to use and I often mess up while trying to do certain things with him but if you can master him I think he can tackle almost any kind of content. Learning to get better at using him makes the game more interesting to me when I'm constantly pulling trash like Groot, Colossus, Ant Man etc.

Most people will probably say I'm stupid for this but I actually used a tech awakening gem on him since I was tired of waiting for someone better like SL or Sparky. But his awakened ability allows him to steal regen while heal blocking which has come in handy quite a bit. If you time it right he heals right up. He also starts the fight with half research so you can get a heal block immediately with a parry.

I was actually contemplating R5'ing him at some point but I just bought the Vision deal (first half of it anyway) so I think I'm going to give him precedence. Vision is certainly easier to use and has a lot of the same toolkit. Plus double immunities.

doc oc is great champ for sure i would love to get him as 5 or 4 or 6 star i went for hes future crystal when he was introduced but didnt get him i got JEAN FOSTER TRASH
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Other
    Ghost for me although it’s a toss up between her and starky. Falls to Ghost to me but I perfectly understand Starky
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Other
    Star lord and it is not even close
  • InbaInba Posts: 27
    Star lord boys "once a king always a king"
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    Other
    wheres my man Yondu at?
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    IMIW
    Look for the ‘other’ option
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Other
    Only a few other people in this thread get it. It's gotta be Ghost! Have you all seen her gameplay at 5/65? Damage output is way better than Sparky and I'd say she has better utility as well
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Sparky
    Sparky and its not even close
  • Sparky

IMIW
    Sparky
    Doc Oc
    Green Goblin
    Vision (AoU)

I guess for pure damage, it's clearly Sparky. But if you start to count utility, all others are pretty amazing as well.

pffft doc and green goblin have pretty bad uses compared to others no offense
  • Sparky
    Ghost is the bomb (best) though
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★

IMIW
    Sparky
    Doc Oc
    Green Goblin
    Vision (AoU)

pffft doc and green goblin have pretty bad uses compared to others no offense

Lol bad uses...doc oc can keep opponent under an infinite power lock or heal block...I don't know what else he needs to do in order to be considered having "good use"
  • MoldyFingersMoldyFingers Posts: 112
    edited October 2018
    Other
    ghost
    all praise ghost