**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who best for LOL ? Sparky vs Domino

Who is better overall for 100% LOL ? Sig 40ish SS or unawakened Domino ? Assuming both 5/65 and you have champs for ideal supporting synergies.
SS fills more smooth and taunt is amazing however with Domino I should farm potions on Winter Soldier much faster and she benefits more from suicides

Who best for LOL ? Sparky vs Domino 52 votes

Sig 40 Sparky
59%
gatra_hpbuffajrLightZenithBuckeyeKPallinashesSpeedbumpSungjpolverine15NojokejaymGrimmbearArchit_Tandon498MastersSupremeOnmixfaizmunRasiloverBobomanissamaf80taojay1science22spktobala 31 votes
Unawakened Domino
40%
Haji_SaabRavenHoodZENAsukiraMets17nameplasJim0172ZzzMelkerlanneroTKS87Quatre_1988XxLoganTDCxXMitchell35StikyIbz6868FhfjghhggggjfhfjgNeoDazarasFooshblalalaMike12867GamePlayWorldjr 21 votes

Comments

• P_R_I_M_EP_R_I_M_E Posts: 39
    Please leave comments if possible. Thanks
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Sig 40 Sparky
    i LLLLLOOOOVVVVVEEEE SPARKY EVEN THO I DON'T HAVE HIM AND I HAVE A DAMN DOMINO

IM GRATEFUL FOR HAVING HER THO
  • Quatre_1988Quatre_1988 Posts: 90
    Unawakened Domino
    Domino is best champ for LoL, lots of perks with massacre has infinite parry, and she has a way easier time and can solo maestro.
  • P_R_I_M_EP_R_I_M_E Posts: 39
    Anymore opinions please?
  • Unawakened Domino
    Domino is better my opinion critical bleeds hurt and heavys destroy thats all i can say :blush:
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Sig 40 Sparky
    Sparky obviously hits harder, has the taunt and evade utility, and can do infinite parrys with miles synergy. Domino has the better dot damage with her critical bleeds, but I think those will be a lot more difficult to maintain (need to play aggressively to spam sp1, and if you lose your combo you might not get lucky). Of course, domino is better against maestro bc she is mutant, so keep that in mind
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Star Lord
  • Quatre_1988Quatre_1988 Posts: 90
    Unawakened Domino

taojay1 wrote: »
    Sparky obviously hits harder, has the taunt and evade utility, and can do infinite parrys with miles synergy. Domino has the better dot damage with her critical bleeds, but I think those will be a lot more difficult to maintain (need to play aggressively to spam sp1, and if you lose your combo you might not get lucky). Of course, domino is better against maestro bc she is mutant, so keep that in mind

Domino also has infinite parry with massacre, also has passive aar, high chance of perfect block ( means way less damage over all) and she almost always perfect parries, her damage is still great with out the bleeds. Everything else she does is just extra.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Sig 40 Sparky
    I did my runs with Stark, but if she can parry throughout then that's a big plus too. The best part about Stark duped is the longer taunts... you don't need to parry as much or risk more intercepts, just evade specials and punish. TNH I don't have Domino so just going off my Stark xp
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Sig 40 Sparky
    I voted Sparky even though I used Domino for my run. Only because his damage is insane. However Domino's damage was ridiculous also. I had Masacre+Rulk so infinite parry and crazy incinerate as well. Critical bleeds will do crazy stuff and the fights are long enough that you can get 100k+ Sp3 with 15k ticks of critical bleed. Domino's AAR means you can exceed the 50k damage cap occasionally. Um, can I change my vote?
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Sig 40 Sparky
    Not exactly sure what her sig does... But if she doesn't need the dupe then Id say Domino all day