**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ocult Labs reroll issue same as Modoks Lab [Under Investigation]

OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
edited October 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
The reroll when leaving the ocult lab screen returns to the original one.
I just wasted around 5 reroll items and a revive to end up with the first set of buffs.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    https://youtu.be/UO1_o3ofmxw

Here’s the proof.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Was fighting a nice 200 Sig 3/45 6* Domino today (super fun & interactive, thanks for that) when I encountered this wonderful bug. Domino originally had a wicked set of nodes (Prove Yourself, 300% cornered, 200% Power Gain, Brute Force and Unblockable Sp1 again very fun). Knowing that fight would be almost impossible, I re-rolled a few times before getting a more manageable set. Unfortunately Critical Failure and some blocked SP1s later, my team got wiped. I went to my stash for more health pots and when I came back the buffs had reverted to the original ones.

Champs with passive damage like Domino, Dorm, etc require very specific champs to kill. Even more so, they require the right set of nodes, especially with 4 or more. Certain combinations of nodes basically make some fights impossible. Given that re-roll dice are limited, each re-roll is precious. I left the room and couldn't get anywhere near as favorable re-roll with my remaining dice.

Please fix this and consider removing champs that can decimate five 4/55+ champs without landing a single hit.
  • ShadeZeroShadeZero Posts: 145
    This is an old issue that was in the previous Modoks Lab. Its annoying.
  • BugBugBugBug Posts: 5
    I encountered the same issue.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

Thanks for this information. We are currently looking into this issue and will let you know when we have any updates on its status.
  • One of the problems with the game, which is why people are experiencing the Re-Rolls reverting to original buffs if they have to leave the Lab map and come back in, could be alleviated if Kabam allowed you to claim from STASH more items (revives-heals) directly from the screen where you use items to begin with. Why do we have to go back to main screen, claim more from Stash, and then come back into quest.
    In fact, as you use items, it should Automatically move the next upcoming items from Stash into normal Inventory.
  • Jank39Jank39 Posts: 139
    I hope when this is resolved we have our items, re-roll credits refunded and rewards paid out for having to quit the lab due to these issues. You guys knew it was an issue the last time you ran labs, so you up the difficulty and don't fix the same bug knowing people are going to be popping items to complete them....
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

Thanks for this information. We are currently looking into this issue and will let you know when we have any updates on its status.

Thank you for answering and for looking into it!
    We hope it gets resolved soon.

Please try and look into returning some of the items lost when encountering this bug

Thanks again!
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    I just did a master lab was at the final boss used a reroll and got life transfer. Great right? I start the fight 1 minute in I get disconnected and when I log back and the game uses that recovery system to let me restart the fight the old nodes are back!!!
    WTF????????????????????????
    I used another reroll after I died of course and got even worse buffs!!!
    It was the same stuff last time with labs too if I remember correctly!
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Whhoooof. That sucks. They aren’t going to do anything for you. All that’s gonna happen is probably a removal of your post, a warning and an option to give them feedback privately.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Whhoooof. That sucks. They aren’t going to do anything for you. All that’s gonna happen is probably a removal of your post, a warning and an option to give them feedback privately.

Yeah I know. But if they're not gonna do anything about it even though it's their fault and they know it than I might as well vent here. They might ban me from the forum but whatever. It's not like there's a point to this forum anyway if the devs not listening to the community so just F it!
  • AryannaAryanna Posts: 76
    ...if everytime you reroll and start the fight the game freezes, you need to do a hard reset and you’re thrown into the fight with the previous node attributes? Wasted so many rerolls like this.
  • Hi Kabam, I rerolled a couple of times to get different items on my opponent in the Lab Quests. I switched to my crystals to spin revives (I did not quit my quest.). When I come back, the original boosts are on the opponent and not my new ones from my reroll. I just used up 3 rerolls and I'm running out. Why did it not keep my new ones and revert to the original ones?
  • 4Never4Never Posts: 84
    Yes, this is true. Reroll in lab to change node buffs, load any other screen, and then come back to lab, and the the node buffs are reset to the original set.
    Android, Galaxy S7.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    I don't understand how this issue hasn't been resolved yet. It's not a new event really since you've been running variations with the same problem for awhile now. You charge for randomizers, limit the number I can get, then make them useless when you reset the nodes.
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★
    To the mods, any update on this? Since this was never fixed after the last iteration of MODOK’s labs it would be nice if it would finally be put to bed before this one ends. Thanks!
  • ShmemberlockShmemberlock Posts: 68
    In Occult lab, when I roll the dice and get new buffs, sometimes I need to buy a boost from the store. When I return, the buffs I rolled with precious dice are back to what they originally were. So, basically, the game steals my dice and my money I used to buy them, AND I don't have enough dice to finish the map.
  • ShmemberlockShmemberlock Posts: 68
    Happens also if I just leave the map for any reason. Buffs revert to original.
    edited October 2018
    Are we going to be seeing a fix on this ?
    Months coming to an end and honestly it’s a little demoralizing.

You didn’t fix it the first set of labs.
    You aren’t fixin it now.

So when they return (we hope you improve them if they do), should we assume this would still be an issue ?
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    stopped doing them because of that
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    I was about to start a new thread. This issue is terribly annoying...100% verified, I guess not many people noticed it yet.

Before starting the fight screenshot the first set of buffs.
    Reroll the randomizer.
    Leave the Occult Lab. Go to AQ or exit the game.
    Go back, the fight buffs are restored to the first set.

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Wolf
    @Kabam Vydious
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    This is a bug that was mentioned 3 or 4 editions ago - when the first LABS were made an event.
    I don't think it will be fixed any time soon so... next time a similar event will pop-up the bug will be there.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Any update on this one?

This was an issue with MODOK and remains an issue today. It appears to have been put on the “looking into” list nearly 3 weeks ago.

I continue to see the issue recur with Labs. Honestly, it isn’t an issue without the fact that the game restarts itself on iOS if you have to look away for even a short period of time (e.g., take a phone call, go to chat), which is a fairly common occurrence. I believe that was cited as an iOS issue when it first popped up, but if that could be fixed instead it would be great.

Could we just get an acknowledgment that this isn’t an intended Labs feature? How about some information about why it is so tough to fix? If it can’t be fixed this run, that’s a fair answer too.

For most of the systemic bugs that crop up, I don’t think any reasonable player expects immediate resolution. However, just a little give and take and dialogue helps a lot.

Dr. Zola
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    They will do as usual, will never address this as an issue and continue to do like "whatever, it will finish one day" and we will forget it until they will propose the Lab again.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Seems like bug fixes are being put on the backburner. The right thing for them to do would be:

1. Fix this issue ASAP
    2. Send out , say 100,000 gold to reimburse the community for wasted resources on re-rolls.