**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Been playing solo. Looking for something...

I’ve been playing solo for a few months. In and out of my own ally. Looking for something that balances life and gameplay. No line if possible.
Hit me up in game

ll8rlzpp5ulf.png

Comments

• Options
    RockyB239RockyB239 Posts: 696
    If you use line we could consider you for IPTF

2qxznpe0alqb.jpg
  • Options
    RockyB239RockyB239 Posts: 696
    We run maps 3x5 and AW as often as possible. No donations. Not too stressful.
  • Options
    Pa_Toto1Pa_Toto1 Posts: 10
    Try a look at us new age titans
  • Options
    Starscean98Starscean98 Posts: 92
    pu5adm5st5cp.png
    Hit me up Ingame or on line. Maybe we can work something out.
    Ingame-Starscean98
    Line-akashpatre
  • Options
    Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Thx to all. Found an ally.
  • Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey Guys,

We have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (12+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 443, 442, 422 in AQ (running 60+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 2 this season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough 5-50's or 3-45's to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc. (for the smaller accounts looking to move up, for the larger accounts, you are already there).

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty and 3k Battle chips to support map 4 and 5 in AQ.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, GroundRound#0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.
  • Options
    Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Vossler77 wrote: »
    I’ve been playing solo for a few months. In and out of my own ally. Looking for something that balances life and gameplay. No line if possible.
    Hit me up in game

ll8rlzpp5ulf.png

Hi Vossler77. I am not sure if we fit what you are looking for. For starter, we don't use LINE so that may fit one of your requirement. But then, we use Telegram as our communication app.

At [1Dos3], we are an organized, active AQ focused alliance. We currently don't do war because we are focused on growing and developing many of our lower ratings teammates, which is about half of our alliance. When we are stronger, we will plan for and do war. That said, war will be optional so you don't have to participate if that is not your cup of tea.

With AQ, we play in 3 BGs. BG 1 plays Map 4/5. BG 2 plays Map 3. BG 3 plays Map 2. Collectively, we surpass 20+M points each week and get these rewards from AQ (combined peak and ranked rewards) : 2050 Glory, 20000 T4BC fragments, Map 5 Crystals x 4, Map 4 Crystals x 11, Map 3 Crystals x 5, Map 2 Crystals x 5, 60K+ gold, and some battlechips. We have our sight set on 30+ M points and based on our current performance, I project that we will be hitting 33 M points at the conclusion of the current AQ.

We accomplished our SA goal each week by hitting 320K points. We get max peaked rewards for SA and our ranked rewards for SA is in the 70-100% bracket. In other alliance events, we hit, for the most part, the next-to-last or last milestones. So, you will get some good rewards with us. There is no event minimums. No mandatory donations requested.

If this situation fits what you need, please message me in-game as my IGN is gladiator2014 or on Telegram as my username is @gladiator2014. We got room for 1 more teammate.
  • Options
    Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Just joined a new ally thx anyways
    Vossler77 wrote: »
    Hit me up in game

ll8rlzpp5ulf.png

Hi Vossler77. I am not sure if we fit what you are looking for. For starter, we don't use LINE so that may fit one of your requirement. But then, we use Telegram as our communication app.

At [1Dos3], we are an organized, active AQ focused alliance. We currently don't do war because we are focused on growing and developing many of our lower ratings teammates, which is about half of our alliance. When we are stronger, we will plan for and do war. That said, war will be optional so you don't have to participate if that is not your cup of tea.

With AQ, we play in 3 BGs. BG 1 plays Map 4/5. BG 2 plays Map 3. BG 3 plays Map 2. Collectively, we surpass 20+M points each week and get these rewards from AQ (combined peak and ranked rewards) : 2050 Glory, 20000 T4BC fragments, Map 5 Crystals x 4, Map 4 Crystals x 11, Map 3 Crystals x 5, Map 2 Crystals x 5, 60K+ gold, and some battlechips. We have our sight set on 30+ M points and based on our current performance, I project that we will be hitting 33 M points at the conclusion of the current AQ.

We accomplished our SA goal each week by hitting 320K points. We get max peaked rewards for SA and our ranked rewards for SA is in the 70-100% bracket. In other alliance events, we hit, for the most part, the next-to-last or last milestones. So, you will get some good rewards with us. There is no event minimums. No mandatory donations requested.

If this situation fits what you need, please message me in-game as my IGN is gladiator2014 or on Telegram as my username is @gladiator2014. We got room for 1 more teammate.