**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Will we see Dr Strange and Electro added to next 5* featured crystal?

As the title says, I’m wondering if Dr. Strange and Electro will be added to next featured 5* crystal after their recent release?

Comments

• Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    no
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    kabam already announced the next featured 5 star crystals and Electro and Dr. Strange are not in it
  • Mostu100Mostu100 Posts: 79
    kabam already announced the next featured 5 star crystals and Electro and Dr. Strange are not in it
    I don’t mean this one with Ghost, Korg and Emma. I meant the one after in 3 months time approximately. Any newly released champ takes about that time to get into the featured crystal
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    No
  • That's not in the plans at this time, but could change in the future. Currently, we don't have any plans to release them into the Regular or Featured Crystals.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    That's not in the plans at this time, but could change in the future. Currently, we don't have any plans to release them into the Regular or Featured Crystals.

I am very very very very and tons of words VERY confused! Kabam have said that there will never be plans to release those Godly champions as 5*
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    roberto94 wrote: »
    That's not in the plans at this time, but could change in the future. Currently, we don't have any plans to release them into the Regular or Featured Crystals.

I am very very very very and tons of words VERY confused! Kabam have said that there will never be plans to release those Godly champions as 5*

No actually they said "we don't have any plans to release 5 star versions of these champs at this time."
  • OMC_PintoOMC_Pinto Posts: 101
    DS i get, Kabam can get tons of money for releasing him as a special crystal. But electro? doubt he was quite as desirable
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★

Hold up, you think that Electro and Dr. Strange are... godly?

Really?
    OMC_Pinto wrote: »
    DS i get, Kabam can get tons of money for releasing him as a special crystal. But electro? doubt he was quite as desirable

thE UlTiMatE CorVUS CounTEr
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Whododo872 wrote: »

Really?

I assume you weren’t in the version 12:0.0 nerf
  • Mostu100Mostu100 Posts: 79
    Thanks for the reply @Kabam Miike . Really hope to see them in featured crystals at least. They don’t have that great effect on the meta of the game especially Doctor Strange after 12.0
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Does that mean once 6*'s have fully taken over, we may see a 5* Scarlett Witch?
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Too bad you couldn't say that when you released the crystals.
    I'm sure some were able to pull them only once and hoped to dupe them later
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    It doesn't matter to me. Doc strange sucks and electro is the very definition of glass cannon. So you got one of the top 5 worst mystics and a science champ that can't take a punch. I'm good without either
    Whododo872 wrote: »

Really?

I assume you weren’t in the version 12:0.0 nerf

No, I was. I remember the good ol’ days

I just meant as of now