**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5 Star Generic Awakening Gem

Who should I awaken and take to 5/65?
Have Magik and Hyperion (both awakened) at R4.

Or should I just awaken and R4 one of them and wait for my next 6 star to perhaps R2 the 6*?

Just became Elder's Bane have not done any paths in LOL.

Thank you for you help, comments and opinions.

5 Star Generic Awakening Gem 62 votes

Star Lord
32%
Golden_GuardianWorld EaterDiegoVJets44Jim0172DeliDolanBruce12342Shubhu_rajeQuatre_1988Eugene_VirtuosoPaytoPlayMaldroit2Aleorth3_josephIbz6868RockypantherxTheBogey08InfineightKodics 20 votes
Void
35%
Kenny292buffajradqqedfyvrSungjhendroidsvBreybreyCrazyjack719_fr3do_BobomanStrikerrx8JC_cx23433XxLoganTDCxXKobster84GhostboytjieSairam44bpunk88FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFooshblalalaKerguelenMaster 22 votes
Medusa
27%
Jank39allinashesDrownedGodSandwychJonesnameplasDuke_SilverMelkerlanneroMy_SuperiorPeterQuillShadow_M00NchrissbjordannPedritkoB_Dizzle_01spaceoctopusJayCeeSaket_123SidDDragon 17 votes
Wait for 6*
4%
Iron_SkywalkerpeasantLostReplica23 3 votes

Comments

• SSofLimboSSofLimbo Posts: 148
    Have to be honest I kinda just put Medusa as an option because she is worthy of a mention. Don't think another cosmic will be in the next two champs that are upgraded to R4. Unless I'm totally missing something
    Why Void over SL? I know Void is awesome, but I'll only be able to take his sig level up to about 83, is that enough?
    And isn't Star Lord the hardest hitter in the game and the main guy for LOL?
  • Eugene_VirtuosoEugene_Virtuoso Posts: 337
    Star Lord
    SSofLimbo wrote: »
    Why Void over SL? I know Void is awesome, but I'll only be able to take his sig level up to about 83, is that enough?
    And isn't Star Lord the hardest hitter in the game and the main guy for LOL?

Void is great for Aw/ general questing but kinda needs high sig level. Starlord is a great attacker overall. I have him awakened at rank 4, will most likely be my 1st 5/65. I'm not a pro but I voted for him as he'll be your current Mvp for LOL.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Void
    Void is also good for LOL for certain paths and good utility
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Medusa
    I would use it on medusa...out of the 3 she is an amazing option for all the content of the game...LOL,aw attack,aw defense..I think u will get the most value out of Ur ag if you use it on her
    Although void and SL are both amazing options as well...void is amazing on path 6-7 in aw and his ability to shut down regen and power gain is great...SL hits like a nuke with a high combo and still is one of the best LOL options
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    you cant use a 5* awakening gem on a 6 star, so why wait for a 6*
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »

Good point but the op is also asking to take someone to r5. That’s where the dilemma is
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Star Lord
    I'd awaken SL, if you have stones to up his sig, he will hit like a truck. also he doesn't really need to be r5 to deal ton of damage, you'll just have longer fights. believe you should be able to do first lol run with 4/55, can wait for 6* meanwhile testing him and deciding if you want to r5 him
    medusa is for defance only imo, needs her sig close to max there. void... heal reverse is nice, but it also gives you some limitations on where to use him. sl can outdamage almost anything, you only need some decent general skills

Yes I know, with the 6* option I meant that I would use the 5* gem on a 5* but I would only R4 the 5*. Saving the t5b and t2a to perhaps R2 a 6* instead of R5ing a 5*.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    SSofLimbo wrote: »

Yes I know, with the 6* option I meant that I would use the 5* gem on a 5* but I would only R4 the 5*. Saving the t5b and t2a to perhaps R2 a 6* instead of R5ing a 5*.

save for a 6* that's what im doing
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    Medusa
    Any option that includes waiting for the next option will leave you always waiting for the next option.

Pick something and don't look back. And Medusa is badass.
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Void
    Awaken void or sl(sl for your labyrinth runs), and 5/65 that Hyperion
  • SCHNOOTSCHNOOT Posts: 49
    R5 magik. She is not the best at anything but she's pretty damn good at everything. Unless your main focus is LOL. Then r4 and awaken SL.
    Haha currently 32%, 32% and 30%
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Void
    Medusa has to have a high sig level and the Inhuman Royal Family synergy to be as good as other champs.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    I love Magik tbh can't go wrong with her