**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fight camera getting locked in place

During the Master Event Quest Act 2 Chapter 2 Hulk fight the camera suddenly jerked and I see a shot of the background with no champions. I think the game has froze, then I see that I started losing health. So I try dashing backwards and maybe catching an dexterity and my champion dashes across the screen, with Hulk in hot pursuit. I haven't had too much of a chance to test it, but it seems like whenever a special or parry is done, the camera will move to a new location and lock there while the champions move on to another area. This is the third time or so time that this has happened to me. I cannot recall who I was fighting in the past, but I believe one of the times I was in the arena during a final fight.

Comments

• Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    This has happened to me once before.

I can't remember what it was in, but I think it was in Arena - luckily I ended up winning the fight even though some of the combat was taking place off screen.

I've been playing the game 2 years plus now and it's only happened once, which was recently, in the last month or so.
  • Sadly, I don't have the same luck. I'm not that great to begin with and the last 2 times were early to halfway through the fight against opponents that hit you a hand-full of times and power manage the hell out of, or you're dead.

The first time this happened was maybe early last week and my second was sometime this weekend, if I remember correctly.
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    I can appreciate it seriously throws a spanner in the works. Not being able to see your character, theirs, or both is clearly a problem.