**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who's better champ for quests and for r4? Domino or Cap IW or CG?

And why?

Who's better champ for quests and for r4? Domino or Cap IW or CG? 68 votes

5* Domino (un duped)
33%
gatra_hpteekqno1_eefDragonfeiallinasheszackb213OnmixDuke_SilverIngi_Freyr1975Quatre_1988Stagedear85sbdjdkPedritkoGhostboytjieumrjake57PrylankFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxFooshblalalaRehan010_ 23 votes
5* Captain America IW (un duped)
17%
JamesMnameplasStucatSpiderCoolsFishman13579InbaSuprevenAgent_TSuelMbizzUltimatesaber32LostReplica23 12 votes
5* Corvus Glaive (un duped)
41%
Vdh2008RagamugginGunnerErza_ScarletbuffajrnebSungjDarkrider05Jim0172HeadrollerBreybreyIron_SkywalkerezgoingDingaloLeo_ruPeterQuillcorreborreBruinsfan8510cx23433Charlie_SceneNamelez 28 votes
5* Sabretooth (un duped)
7%
Foxhero007Lt_Magnum_1BlackFreQuencyReaper213Midnite93 5 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    5* Domino (un duped)
    Is this even a question?? Domino of course
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    It depends who your other champs are domino is insane with massacre and rulk.
    Sabertooth is a god with void and killminger.
    Caiw is just an all around good champ but does his play style fit you. And I’m not a Corvus fan but I see what he can do.
  • Fishman13579Fishman13579 Posts: 98
    All 4 are great choices. I'm a huge fan of capiw. But corvus does insane damage in short fights, domino just does great damage all the time, and sabretooth with the above mentioned synergy is just great. So really it's your preference
  • Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    Cap IW. Dude is a beast, especially if he’s duped and your team is diverse. That Sp 2 also kills
  • sickboy9sickboy9 Posts: 40
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    Honestly you can't go wrong with any. I have Cap and Corvus 5* with Domino and ST 5/50 both duped and they're all great champs. ST I find to be most reliant on synergies as i run him with KM and Omega for everything. The extra damage he gets from the bleeds with Omega is great and the utility from KM takes him to another level. Stand alone I'd put him a notch below the others.

For pure damage output id say Domino is in a league of her own. The crit bleeds and special damage aren't even fair. Cap for that level of damage is reliant on hitting sp2 crit with charges built up and preferably the fury from his heavy. If you're looking for sustainability though Cap stands above the pack while still packing a serious punch. His block proficiency and glancing let him let him last through lengthy quests in ways the others can't.

Corvus i think we all know where he shines at this point. I'm leaning towards him over Cap lately for my first R5 because of how much he benefits from any increase in attack rating. I flip flop between the two and it'll be a bit before i have the cats to act but I'm thinking Corvus will benefit the most from R5. Not only does he seem to benefit most from attack boosts, he also seems to need it the most too. At R3 he struggles too much to end fights and build charges in act 5, once I take him to R4 I'll have a better idea of just how badly he'll need the last rank over Cap and go from there. Is there any one here that stands out to you as more enjoyable to play than the others?

I'm gonna take first CapIW to r4 and then Domino, missing a couple of mutant cats, Im getting used to using both, I pulled St first so took him to r3, now I'm missing the catalysts
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    5* Sabretooth (un duped)
    Sabertooth has great raw damage. All 4 champs are worth R4ing. Sabertooth when paired with KM can bypass Machoism and BPCW reflect stun. He can carry his furies and hit extremely hard.