**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Medusa and the auto block [Merged Threads]

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Ther ikow it ther woning one a fix. But she cunsum debuff and buff tha what happen so if u hav buf one he she or debuff she wuld consum Them istand
  • IMMikkeIMMikke Posts: 16
    For some reason, while fighting medusa, I've noticed that she doesn't always lose all of her furies when I'm using void. Instead, she sometimes loses a few furies and then one or two debuffs of void instead. It doesn't always happen either, so I believe it is only a certain debut that her ability is misreading as a fury in someway.

This has primarily happened between 5 stars of both in AW, but I'll see if I can trigger it in questing later.

@Kabam Miike or whoever is the Kabam person to at for this lol.
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    If we're lucky this will be finished by the end of next monthly eq...
  • TreoTreo Posts: 382 ★★
    Is there an ETA of when this problem is getting fixed ... is is costing a lot of players a lot of potions for a bug that should have been fixed a long time ago.

You want to have the game competitie and imho the game needs to have as little bugs as possible (positive and negative) .... this bug with the current eq is very frustrating ...
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    After having to fight Medusa in the monthly EQ so many times, plus as a war boss very frequently, she most definitely does not consume all 3 furies when auto blocking. Sometimes she only consumes one or two, other times the game displays the auto block callout, she auto blocks, and loses no furies and can immediately auto block again. Not a huge deal in the EQ but incredibly annoying in war as you can just get partied twice in a row back-to-back.
  • demeddemed Posts: 81
    Over a month later. Is medusa being fixed or are you simply sitting on the fix until people spend enough on pots and buying your new op symbiote supreme?
  • TreoTreo Posts: 382 ★★
    Again any ETA ? I am afraid of a noded boosted bugged Medusa in eq symbiod difficulty .... being hardly doable ??? What are you plans on fixing it ???? And when can we expect a fix I would like one if possible before the 17th and at least before season 5 starts !!!! This is been going on for to long !!!
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Well, they said "an upcoming update" ....could be 2019, could be 2020. I'm sure they'll get to it right around when they fix pure skill.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    If its earning them money, why would they fix it fast?

Just like if we find an exploit, it gets fixed immediately!
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    It happened with me too in arenas and duels although I don't have a medusa
    Still now....not even a 2* .....lol
    This is so anyoing bug cant be tha hard to figuer out what and why it happen just tourn of mastry in war then. To it fix istand.
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    Hey there! I opened a post about this bug. In addition of not consuming all furies (she sometimes restart with 1...2 or even 3)
    Now she shrugs off almost 1 debuff.
    Here is my video I made
    https://streamable.com/vkb4r
  • Spidey081Spidey081 Posts: 34
    Hello,
    Medusa is still broken causing a major inconvenience during aw. She’s already a difficult fight and without being able to get rid of her furies to rid autoblock is an unintended feature for the champ causing an unfair advantage to the defense.
    Medusa is still broken. Any ETA on the fix?
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    she's broken as hell, try to fight her with Hood when she's the AW Boss! crazy ahahaha
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    WTH, I mean, I know she’s been broken, seen it myself and several occasions but didn’t really affect me as I was in eq and was purposely activating it. But dude, it’s gett weird. Fought her in occult labs on chaos. She was got power locked and I was going to keep her that way bc she was on 100% power gain. I triggered her autoblock, and not only did she keep 2 furies active, (like I said, don’t fight too many Medusa’s in war so I can work around that) the power lock just disappeared. Like no warning, no pop up to explain it. I promptly got killed by her sp 2.

Just sad that this tenacity stuff can’t happen while I’m on offense, I love Medusa for attack.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    I've seen it in every part of the game.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    They probably put the bleed immune node in war so no one would notice she was consuming her bleed debuff instead of her fury buffs on autoblock.
  • cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Posts: 1,123 Guardian
    edited October 2018
    She is also autoblocking while stunned. Wasn't it statded that she should not autoblock while stunned? Was a couple of month ago and I think Kabam Miike said this.
    cUbA_LiBrE wrote: »
    She is also autoblocking while stunned. Wasn't it statded that she should not autoblock while stunned? Was a couple of month ago and I think Kabam Miike said this.
    Yeah but cancge she wher meant to du this.
    Kpatrix wrote: »
    They probably put the bleed immune node in war so no one would notice she was consuming her bleed debuff instead of her fury buffs on autoblock.

Can stil happen with spaky shok
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★

They said her autoblock ability is supposed to trigger when stunned, this applies to all autoblock champs. Sure seems like a bug but it generates revenue and all..
  • Kpatrix wrote: »

They said her autoblock ability is supposed to trigger when stunned, this applies to all autoblock champs. Sure seems like a bug but it generates revenue and all..

Well MODOK does not auto block while stunned. Consistency at it's best :D
    How long will it take to fix this issue?
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    edited October 2018
    Kpatrix wrote: »

Well MODOK does not auto block while stunned. Consistency at it's best :D

they never said it applies to all autoblock champs.
    medusa can auto block while stunned.
    modok cannot. modok can also not parry
    thor rag cannot auto block while stunned
    IMIW can also not auto block while stunned.

only medusa can.
    IMIW actually can
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Il_JooO wrote: »

This issue should be resolved in the next major game update. Thanks for your patience!
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »

This issue should be resolved in the next major game update. Thanks for your patience!

So you mean that we are moving into the next war season with an issue that makes the already most difficult boss even more difficult. Especially with the new global nodes that diminish some effective counters to her?
    demed wrote: »
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »

So you mean that we are moving into the next war season with an issue that makes the already most difficult boss even more difficult. Especially with the new global nodes that diminish some effective counters to her?

Sry but the bleed imuns make it esay to Not let he get the autoblok tha fast becasse she consum bleed and Buffs