**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Sparky or Magik to r5

DeliDeli Posts: 353 ★★★
Having trouble deciding. Already have an r5 Hyperion. At the moment I find sparky too squishy for me and I love magik. But would like to hear some suggestions

5* Sparky or Magik to r5 55 votes

Magik
41%
SCHNOOTDarkZenAsukiraDuo_KulioSungjNEO_mr_AndersonZzzBruce12342DoonxHammerbro_64Duke_SilverMelkerlanneroShtickRickBabafrigoGhostboytjieStikyKtashakSaket_123doom722SidDDragon 23 votes
Sparky
58%
JaffacakedHaji_SaabHulk_77belli300Hell_GoliathbuffajrTrimbobChovnerLightZenithBuckeyeKPSolrac_2nameplasJim0172Palito_DiazNeoVampyrReeJonibärchenezgoingBobomanscience22 32 votes

Comments

• Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Magik
    I'd say sparky is a better champion but you already have hyperion as a heavy damage dealer so magik with her utility will be a good compliment. Don't rank sparky up if you aren't a fan of his playstyle
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Magik
    Deli wrote: »
    At the moment I find sparky too squishy for me and I love magik.

You've answered you question. Don't play a champ if you're not feeling it.
    Respect yourself, not the voice of the community.

This
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Sparky
    If want to something crazy go for sparky and if like simple things go magik
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Magik
    U like playing with magik more than starky...that should be enough to make Ur decision..why rankup a champ u are not comfortable with
  • Options
    SCHNOOTSCHNOOT Posts: 49
    Magik
    I have recently R5'd my magik and have no regrets. She is great for all game modes except LOL.
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Sparky
    What are you goals? LOL? AW? To me Stark is the waaaaay better champ with sooooo much more damage. He has power management too with his heavy and with Taunts/Evades. I rarely use my Magik anymore except niche power control fights.