**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Would You Play Arena (More) If There Was No Infinite Streak?

2»

Comments

• WWIDBWWIDB Posts: 44
    No
    I start playing my infinite streak teams at round 11-12. Idk what you do, but evidence shows it should not be removed... besides it’s a computer algorithim based on the champs you have in your team.
    Would you prefer to fight death squads from fights 10-infinity?

This is not meant to be disrespectful, but people need to stop making polls to try to use if to persuade Kabam to lean in a particular direction. Not even 200 votes, but there are how many people who play... that’s a very small sample size to think it’ll be effective enough
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    edited October 2018
    No
    All I know is my girlfriend gets so pissed when I wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and two hours later and im STILL playing non stop for t4b arena and she's glaring at me in the dark with my screen lit up, it's a dead give away.
  • KDTrippeKDTrippe Posts: 68
    Yes
    An infinite streak is good to have. I believe once you reach the magic number every fight should be “easy” no matter what team you us at that point. The downside is you wouldn’t maximize points but allows players more piece of mind and easier grind goals. The champ or farm battle chips? The road to the infinite streak could be changed or stay the same even. A new arena UI would work wonders. I know they recently changed it a bit but it’s dull.
    Yes
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    If i understand you correctly i think it should be removed. i think you should get higher ranked opponents each time. its very boring going thru easy fights, with the higher opponents the points should increase drastically rewarding skill more

A tower method would be fun
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Arena sux period. It’s just a boring system of rewards.
    Yes
    belli300 wrote: »
    Arena sux period. It’s just a boring system of rewards.

Yeah I’m with you. Apparently the current system is considered competitive when it’s really not. More so mental straining. Having a milestone with the champ and decent rewards along the way might help. It wouldn’t make it any more or less “competitive”. And even with that system not everyone would reach the final milestone probably.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    No
    You are an arena grinder or your not the system is fine the way it is in my opinion. The milestones don't take much effort and the few hours worth of my time on autopilot is far better than spending money for units
    Yes
    KDTrippe wrote: »
    If i understand you correctly i think it should be removed. i think you should get higher ranked opponents each time. its very boring going thru easy fights, with the higher opponents the points should increase drastically rewarding skill more

A tower method would be fun

Indeed but i think they would have to rework how it works with milestones aswell. the goal should be to make people spend less time and more points the higher they can get. i almost never do arena anymore because of how it is now. mindless playing just isnt for me

Yeah once you get to the point where you can’t live in the game and grind arena anymore you realize how much of a mindless grind it is. There’s an end reward but at the same time it isn’t. As much info as there is out there to help with cutoffs it’s still a guessing game. Arena is no different than watching the crystal wheel algorithm lol.