**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Gem Offer

RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
How are we not past a random 5* gem at this point? It's well past time for us to be able to pick a class.

Comments

• DhruvgajjarDhruvgajjar Posts: 46
    You're being too optimistic sir! They still offer 4* hero crystal for 2500 units. Lol.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    least it isnt $100
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Generic gem for half this price might just tempt me to spend money on this game again but for now, no
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    And we still get the offer for the 400u 3* crystal, even if we're Uncollected and can buy a better version any day of the week, lol. The offers need some tiering and adjustments for inflation, so Uncollected never receive the 3*/4* offers, and newer players can buy more 'reasonably' priced ones.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    I already got 4 gems...3 tech and 1 skill and no champs to use on...I can't buy an RNG deal like that...
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    Don't buy this offer. I think Kabam is giving out the class you don't need.
    I had 2 skill gems and bought gem got skill
    my friend had 2 tech and got tech again
    my alliance mate had 2 science and got science again

like what the hell?
  • correborrecorreborre Posts: 37
    From the previous offers ive pulled mystic twice, gotten mystic awakening gem 2 times from the act quest. Decided to take a chance again, fortfunately this time i got a mutant gem!
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 560 ★★★
    I’ll never ever understand people that buy these offers, you can get the special edition of red dead revolver 2 for 10$ less.
  • ShinobiGuy wrote: »
    I’ll never ever understand people that buy these offers, you can get the special edition of red dead revolver 2 for 10$ less.
    The people buying these offers don’t play RDR. Lol
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I'd rather get the special edition battlefield v